It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2002, 06:21 PM   #1

fingerscrossed HB User
Has anyone had this?

As I some of you know, my husband and I are trying to conceive and will be testing for pregnancy this week. I ovulated on the 29th of December and ttc. I am sked for a period this Friday. I have been charting my temps and they are remaining high. Ever since I ovulated, my breasts have been tender but now they arent as tender. Has anyone had this happen? that is they are or were pregnant and had sore breasts early on but the tenderness went away in a short period of time? Even before they knew they were pregnant. I am worried that the reason the soreness is going away because I am about to start my period soon...God I hope not.
Thanks again for everyones' words of wisdom and support.

Old 01-07-2002, 09:35 AM   #2
Inactive

hillarynotclinton HB User
Re: Has anyone had this?

The thing I hate about trying to figure out whether or not your pregnant, is that my pregnancy symptoms are almost the same as my pms symptoms, making it impossible to tell the difference between impending menstruation and impending motherhood. It is sooooo annoying!!! I have always had to suck it up and wait until I could do a test, and even then, sometimes its too early to be sure. Unfortunately for us all, time is the only way to tell for sure, even though we all want to know RIGHT THIS SECOND!!! lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread