It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2001, 06:51 PM   #1

AngeliqueM HB User
Who do you tell first???

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering, who you told first, beside your hubby... And was it hard for you to tell anyone? How long did you keep it your little secret before you broke the good news??
Angie

Old 12-26-2001, 07:01 AM   #2

Wyoming HB User
Re: Who do you tell first???

I would tell the people who are closest to you when you feel the time is right. Some people are not close to their parents, so they might want to tell close friends before hand. It's up to you. Just make sure you're ready to let the world know, because as I have found, once you tell a few people the news spreads quick. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2001, 06:50 AM   #3

Chris0004 HB User

I only told my 2 sisters and best friend. When the doctor said everything was ok (almost 3 months) we told everyone. I was worried in case something happened. I did not tell my mom as I knew she would tell the world.

Old 12-27-2001, 03:40 PM   #4

redd123 HB User

After losing my first pregnancy I waited around 3 months before telling anyone to make sure everything was okay. We told our parents and then everyone else. On my next pregnancy we didn't wait we told our parents first and then everyone else again.

Closed Thread