It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2003, 09:28 PM   #1

aint_itfunny18 HB User
Pregnant?

Hey,
Im really new to this site, but im wondering if sumone can help me. Im only 19 and my boyfriend and i have been having sex for a little while now. Ive had unprotected sex twice which i know is silly. But im wondering if i could be pregnant.
I dont know how to work out my period and when i should get it so i dont know when my period is due.
But ive been getting sharp pains in my lower stomach (where period pains would be) I woke up with these sharp pains one morn and i went back to sleep and they were ok when i woke. But sometimes when i move fast i get the pains or when i sneeze.
Could i be pregnant? i dont have enough money at the moment for a test. Please Help
Thank You

Old 02-15-2003, 05:35 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

nela HB User
Re: Pregnant?

Hi,
this is a difficult one! Do you know the first day of your last period? Did you write it down on the calendar? If not, and you are not pregnant, then you should start tracking it for future reference.

If you do know the day it started, then you can more or less calculate when your next period is due. Cycles can range anywhere from 20-35 days, and even shorter or longer than that!!! It's so hard to tell if you don't know your cycle range. I wish I could help you out more, but I really need more info, like
1-when was the first day of your last period?
2-how long is your usual cycle? (1st day of period to day before next one starts)

You say you don't have this info, so it's just guesswork speculating when your period is due. Again, I'm urging you very strongly to keep track of it from now on.
Those pains you mentioned could be anything! From gastroentiritis to pre-menstrual cramps to pregnancy! I'm hoping you go to the doctor and do a test there, or talk to your mom about it.

If you aren't pregnant please get on birth control as soon as possible, as having a baby is a lifelong commitment you don't sound ready for. Think about it; are you ready to be someone's mom for the rest of your life? If the answer is no, then get the birth control, it's going to make life easier for you in the long run.
I'm wishing you the best of luck, and hoping you aren't pregnant!
Nela.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2003, 01:44 PM   #3
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User

First of all Welcome to the boards .
you need to find the money or tell your Bf you need to get a test a home Pg test. it is the only way you will know for now.
you need to try and remember when your last period was also it would help to see if you are late yet or not.it might even be best to just call your doctor. I dont think they can give any info. out to your parents if you are worried about that. the sooner you find out the better.the cheapest test you can find should work just as good.

------------------
EDD-AUGUST 15
WISHIN FOR A BABY GIRL

Old 02-15-2003, 04:22 PM   #4

Alyssium HB User

which side is it on it may be your appendix?

Old 02-15-2003, 04:25 PM   #5

aint_itfunny18 HB User

Thank you all for your help i have a doctors appointment. You all helped alot thanks again!

Closed Thread