It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2001, 03:09 AM   #1

Aerosmith22 HB User
UPDATE ..... fromt he miscarriage thread below

I wish I would of read the replies on going ott he ER before I fell asleep (I work mainly at night) and slept the dya..after the test set there for about ahour a FAINT..and I mean faint, positive could be seen..so faint you thought you were seeing things..you know how those can be..lol...I figured it would be a dark result becuase her HCG should be doubling right? well, I guess it just give faint readings like most pregnancy test do..should I still be worried..I believe she may be seeing the doctor today or tommorow... Is this gorunds for alarm..she is still claiming to feel pregnant..sickness, 'sensitive' breasts...dont know what to think..maybe I worry to much..but this last test..its really hard to tell..I pray to the lord she hasnt misscarried. Everything just seems right though...were both ready to take on this great challenge of a baby, and all the family, realitives know were expecitng...

TO SUM IT ALL UP -------------------------
the run dows of it all was... she felt pregnant..we took a tet a week after missed period.. strong + ..... 4 more tests and a blood test at the doctor confirmed this pregnancy with positive results during a time and the daya fter some heavy spotting ..now we wait a few days after the spotting stopped, no spotting lately at all..and though she claims to feel pregnanct (she would be 6 weeks) we get what we thought was a negative result but turns out to be possibly be a very, EXTREMELY faint +..much lighter than the previous +'s..and this after allt hat spotting has stopped a few days ago .... phew... your replies usually help a lot..sorry tokeep naggin at everyone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2001, 10:27 AM   #2

Aerosmith22 HB User
Re: UPDATE ..... fromt he miscarriage thread below

sorry for all the typo's..

Old 12-28-2001, 03:09 AM   #3

ADepressedGuy HB User

bumping topic to top of the list in hope for some replies..

Old 12-28-2001, 06:50 AM   #4

Sweetie HB User

The fact that nobody has replied I think is because nobody knows the answer. Some of us gave our suggestions on an earlier thread. I would say she is still pregnant except I don't know what to make of the now faint line on the test. I look forward to hearing what the Dr. says. My advice is to at least call and speak to one of the nurses at the OB instead of agonizing. We have all been there in some way and it's tough. As I said before the spotting is not unusual. From my experience when I actually started to miscarry is was painful and bloody. Like the heaviest and most painful period. I am praying for you both. Let us know the outcome.

Old 12-29-2001, 05:50 AM   #5

Aerosmith22 HB User

yeah .. sorry for being persistent like I am..OB wont see her until janurary 16th! can you believe that? wont even address our concerns over the phone..this board is my only source for info..and the ER, and we dont want to over react..yet....thanks

Old 12-29-2001, 11:53 AM   #6
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User

Call some other OBs and see if you can get in sooner to see someone else. A doctor should be able to get you in if it is only to ease both your minds.
With my second pregnancy we knew it was going to be high risk because we had been trying for so long. My OB had me in the very same day I found out I was pregnant. I had an ultrasound within a week of finding out I was pregnant to see if things were progressing right.
So drag out the phone book and start calling those in your area. I am sure you will find a doctor who will see you much sooner.

Old 12-30-2001, 12:20 AM   #7

Aerosmith22 HB User

good advice...we decided to hang back and let things run their course..each day shes getting more and more smptomatic of things like morning sickness (all day sickness) and headaches..frequent urination..mood swings, and tender, sensitive breasts..she hasnt thrown up..she usually feels it rise into her throat as she sits up in the morning but she keeps it down..anyitme she makes sudden movements or smells food she is getting like that.... sounds like things are alright to me....... anyone agree, or think I should go ahead anyways? our minds have eased a lot...

Closed Thread