It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2002, 07:07 PM   #1

LONELY810 HB User
Early pregnancy symptoms???

Okay...here's my story...
I normally have regulary 28 day cycles (periods). The last time i had sex was the first week of february. During the month of february my period was irregular like on and off. This month (march) i haven't had my period. Lately my appetite has grown and my stomach has been feeling weird. Depending on the way i lay on it in the bed my stomach hurts and sometimes during the day it hurts like something is stretching inside or something. And it feels like there is pressure on my stomach and on the inside.

Has anyone ever experienced this....or anything like it? What are early pregnancy symptoms? Could i be pregnant?

Old 03-18-2002, 09:19 AM   #2
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User
Re: Early pregnancy symptoms???

Your best bet is to take a pregnancy test. Knowing signs can be a double edge sword. In other words the signs can either be helpful or not. Signs can often be mistaken for PMS or stress. These are a few of the more COMMON ones. Missing your period,unusual bleeding,peeing more or the urge to pee more,tired,food aversion or cravings,nuasea,cramping,and sore breasts. Knowing the signs might not help you but dont count on signs alone as a means of telling if you are pregnant. Also on the boards people can say you sound pregnant and you may not be at all. Take a test and go from there. If your period still doesnt come then seeing your doctor would be a good idea to see what is going on.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2002, 06:01 PM   #3

Purrbaby HB User

Ok, not to sound dumb but a lot of people have posted saying that one symptom they get is there tummy feels weird. I just wonder what they mean. I have talked to tons of preg. women and I rarely hear that their tummies felt weird. I am just wondering. I feel like an idiot. Imean both times I got preg. I felt sick and dizzy, tired, my boobs grew overnight and my nipples got darker. My tummy and hips didn't expand until later in my preg. I was just wondering if anyone here got a swollen tummy and bigger hips soon after conception? I just have never experienced this and I was wondering if I am the only one. As you can tell I am confused about this weird tummy feeling and sweeling tummies. Maybe I don't pay enough attention to my body. I don't know!!

------------------
Smile, life doesn't last that long.

Old 03-19-2002, 01:54 PM   #4
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User

Purrbaby I know exactly what you mean. Both times I was pregnant I never had a "weird tummy feeling"...whatever that maybe. I am thinking that with these ones saying their tummy feels weird it is mainly from nerves. I think they are stressed out over the idea of being pregnant that their stomach is reacting to the stress.
Also the swelling stomach and spreading hips also didnt happen for me until LATE in pregnancy.

Old 03-19-2002, 07:38 PM   #5

Purrbaby HB User

Ok I thought I was the only one! maybe being a mama hasn't made me a senile as I thought!! LOL!!

------------------
Smile, life doesn't last that long.

Closed Thread