It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2001, 08:49 PM   #1

AngeliqueM HB User
URG! I don't know what to think anymore! PLEASE HELP!

Well, I have another blood test on Friday, to decide weither I'm pregnant or not. I went for my ultrasound but they said there was no sign of pregnancy, so I was really early in the pregnancy. How soon before you are able to see anything on the ultrasound? She wants me to come back on Friday to see what my hcg level is. Please help, because I don't know what to think anymore, am I? or no? She said I was but now she's saying she's not sure?? Is it normal to have low levels in pregnancy? I didn't think it was possible to have hcg in your blood unless you were pregnant.. Is a misscarriage the possiablity for the low HCG levels? Any suggestions? Any advice please help...
<p>[This message has been edited by AngeliqueM (edited 12-27-2001).]

Old 12-26-2001, 10:00 PM   #2

Merrilee HB User
Re: URG! I don't know what to think anymore! PLEASE HELP!

i have no idea what to say to that. i just hope everything is okay. let us know

------------------

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2001, 03:47 PM   #3

redd123 HB User

Wow. Been there done that. I was pregnant but started bleeding at about 6 wks. Ultrasounds showed nothing but my hcg levels were positive. Over the next couple of weeks I had blood work done daily and the hcg level kept dropping. I then had a vaginal ultrasound that showed a mass on my ovary. I went in for surgery and it had started to rupture. The next day I found out I had an ectopic pregnancy in the ovary instead of the usual tubes. That was my first pregnancy after trying for 4 long years. I now have 2 great little boys ages 9 and 7. I hope nothing is seriously wrong, but maybe you should ask your doctor about the possibility of ectopic. I wish you only the best. Redd<p>[This message has been edited by redd123 (edited 01-18-2002).]

Old 12-28-2001, 07:04 PM   #4

AngeliqueM HB User

Well, I went in again today, and the doc. assistant told me that the doctor is worried it may be in the tubes and thatI do have a cyst on one of my ovaries, but thanks to 28girl, my hopes are still high and I'm not to worried about not being able to concieve ever again. Anyone know how long before they can tell if it's in the tubes?? will the hcg level not rise as it should if it's in the tubes? I need info, please help
Angie

Closed Thread