It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2002, 12:58 AM   #1

SunSets HB User
help please

hi, if u had an intercourse with your bf 1 day before your period starts. and did it without condom, but there were no sperms comming out. Well a little on your panties. On the 2nd day of the period, u felt like you want to throw up (vomate), but only gas comes out. And it's been like that for 2 days. Could it be possible to get pregnant eventhough you have the period on the right day?

What are the signs of letting you know that you are getting pregnant? ASAP

Thanks for first for the respond.

Old 03-22-2002, 09:40 AM   #2
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User
Re: help please

First that is too early for signs to start showing up.
Second you cant see sperm. Semen on the other hand you can see though if you are having intercourse you wont see it while it is being deposited in you. Guys leak precum from the time of erection to the time of ejaculation. Precum CANT be controlled and does contain sperm which can cause pregnancy.
Third you are going to have to wait to see if you are pregnant or not. You can go two ways with this. First you can wait about 17 to 20 days after you had sex and take a home pregnancy test or you can wait for your NEXT period and see if it is late or unusual and take a test then.
As for signs again it is a bit early for them to start showing up. Most cases if they show up early will be a week after one has conceived and even then that is not always waht happens. The average for signs to start showing up is normally three to four weeks after conception. Also signs are not always dependable in whether you are pregnant or not. So dont start counting on them to show that you are or not.
Here are the most common ones(but again dont depend on them alone): nuasea,tired,eating more,food aversion,peeing or the urge to pee more,sore breasts,or nipples and missed or unusual period.
Just because you had sex right before your period doesnt mean you are protected from pregnancy...granted your chances are reduced but there is still a chance of pregnancy.
If you dont want to get pregnant then you need to stop having sex all together. Yeah I know that isnt an ideal thing but it is the truth. You see even when protection is used there is a chance of pregnancy and if you cant handle that then you do need to stop having sex. But chances are you wnt stop so make your bf use a condom and you need to look into getting on BC for yourself.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2002, 03:25 PM   #3

SunSets HB User
Re: help please

yeah, it's true, is it early to know whether or not you're pregnant. But i kinda felt a little nausea in my stomach, but only gas comming out or it's like i wanted to burp. This has been the 3rd days now. So, i'm worry.

Closed Thread