It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2002, 04:28 PM   #1

kelly78 HB User
a little worried

ok i found out yesterday according to 2 hpt's that im pregnant yet i find myself still wondering if its true i already have an appointment on the 21st but that seems so far from now .... this is my third pregnancy and both prior were good pregnancies til the end when i developed toxemia/hypertension... in both previous pregnancies. i have never found out about the pregnancy this early in pregnancy is it normal to constantly worry about miscarriage or if it really is true?

Old 02-07-2002, 04:49 PM   #2

dbon99 HB User
Re: a little worried

Kelly, Of course it is normal to worry.I had toxemia too and let me tell you it certainly does make you anxious the next time you conceive. You are a woman of experience now with two pregnancies under your belt (no pun intended). You know what lies ahead and that would make anyone a little nervous! As for miscarriage worries, I think I worried a lot more about stuff going wrong (miscarriage, problems with the baby, etc) the second time I was pregnant. It's just that now that you've gone through it, you know what a powerful thing pregnancy and motherhood is. So you're more emotional about it than you were the first time. Your worries are perfectly normal.
Congratulations on your pregnancy, and good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread