It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2003, 02:35 PM   #1

annmarie16 HB User
AM i pregnant?

im a virgin and i just had sex with my boyfriend and i got carried away. he didnt use a condom so we didnt wanna go too far. i was just wondering that if he didnt rip my hymen or ejaculate in me, and there was no bleeding afterwards can i still be pregnant? he didnt go far in at all so my hymen wasn't ripped at all.

------------------
-ANN

Old 02-06-2003, 02:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

Chelle1977 HB User
Re: AM i pregnant?

Its possible. There is a substance called 'precum' that comes from the head of the penis prior to ejaculation and used as lubrication.

I doubt that you are pregnant. Try not to freak out about it and wait to see if your period comes this month. If it doesn't, still don't freak out. Its not unusual for a girl to miss her period the first time she has intercourse. Wait another month. If you still don't get your period, buy a home pregnancy test. If the results are positive, you are going to have to tell your parents and get in to see an ob/gyn!

In the future, consider using something like DepoProvera or the birth control pill and always insist on your boyfriend wearing a condom.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2003, 05:52 PM   #3
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User

Yes it is pos. that you could be preg.just be careful and make sure his thingy(for lack of better words) doesnt get near yours without protection next time.
as long and even precum gets in you in any way there is a chance for pregnancy.

------------------
EDD-AUGUST 15
WISHIN FOR A BABY GIRL

Old 02-06-2003, 07:00 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

Chelle1977 HB User

Um, Eeyore .. the head of his penis? I think its ok to use its medical name.

Don't let the head of his penis near the opening of your vagina without a condom. =)

Old 02-07-2003, 11:12 AM   #5
Inactive

lovelyme HB User

Look into the IUD as well. They last for up to 10 years and can be taken out when you are READY (key word) to be a mom. Depo can screw up your fertility and at least the IUD shouldn't give you any problems in the future. If I found out that my children were doing this underage I would totally opt for this so that they are not moms and I am not a premature Grandmother. I know a girl who will only be 36 when her son graduates COLLEGE!!! That means she will be the young age of 32 when her son is out of High School!! I know 18 year ols who have dated 32 year olds! She hates not being able to "fit in" at Little League games with the other older moms and not fitting in at school functions with older parents too and her son sees this. He is 12 right now. And ripping your hyman has nothing to do with it. sperm swims by the way....up stream...without a paddle. Not to make light of this, but hun you don't want this to be your life. And I don't think you want to go through an abortion. My best friend was 13 and had an abortion. She has never been okay deep down though she could never have raised it, she knows adoption may have been easier.

------------------
Marie
Baby's Arrival Expected August 2, 2003<p>[This message has been edited by lovelyme (edited 02-07-2003).]

Old 02-07-2003, 05:53 PM   #6
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User

yes the head of his penis im not at all afraid to use those terms and others I was just being silly.I like to keep thing funny every now and then

------------------
EDD-AUGUST 15
WISHIN FOR A BABY GIRL

Old 02-07-2003, 06:02 PM   #7

crazy2tryagain HB User

Just reading the posts, I wanted to mention a couple of things.

The IUD is a great device, but it may not be covered by insurance and I'm not sure its given out to teenagers as readily as the BCP or Depo. I know that it cost me $500 out of my pocket. The other downfall is that my periods were harder and longer than normal. (last like a full 7-9 days and more cramping during). I hated it.

Since I'm guessing your 16, you probably haven't discussed BC with your parents. If your interested in protection, you can go to a clinic like Planned Parenthood and they can examine you and give you birth control without your parents consent or knowledge. I went when I was 15 with 2 other girlfriends and we all got on the pill together. Not exactly "girls day out" but we succeeded in getting on something. I was still a virgin at the time, but started dating a boy 2 years older than me and thought It was better to be safe then sorry.
When my mother confronted me about birth control 6 months later, I threw the pills on the counter when she was making supper. She was shocked, but glad that I took the initiative to take precautions. It shows maturity on your part.

Good Luck. -J

Closed Thread