It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2002, 06:13 AM   #1
Inactive

hillarynotclinton HB User
It got worse...

I posted yesterday about my crappy day. It got worse. I picked up my daughter from school, and she was very very fussy (figures) took her running around for 2 hours so I could get presents for my hubby, and went grocery shopping. When i got home, I discovered that hubby feels fine now (at least fine enough to mess up my kitchen ugh!) and gave him his presents, jammied my daughter and got her to bed, then just sat down and cried cause I was so tired. Then, at about 3 in the morning, I suffered a terrible bout of sciatic nerve pain, which Ive only experienced once before. I was literally lying in bed moaning in pain for about 2 1/2 hours, changing positions trying to make it calm down. It is better, but I still HURT! And I didnt get enough sleep. Hardly any, as a matter of fact. Hubby has the day off, so he gets to sleep in while I cart my 5 year old off to school and go to work. I could just cry right now. This pregnancy sucks compared to my last. Im sooooooooooo tired!

Old 01-31-2002, 05:44 PM   #2

Molly M HB User
Re: It got worse...

All I can say is there are bad days and good days. I know how you feel, even though I'm lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. I can't imaging having to go to work (out of the house) these days. I have been feeling so moody and lethargic. And to top it off my husband and I seem to be arguing and not communicating very well lately. I went to bed crying last night and he stormed off to sleep upstairs. We made up this morning, but I never like to go to sleep on a "bad note". And my daughter was sick two weeks ago and it finally cleared up for about a week and now she's getting sick again. I can deal with her being sick, but if I was sick too, then it would be a sad scene. I already feel like I'm trying to run in quick sand, so I definately don't want to get sick! And I'm supposed to be hosting a playgroup at our house tomorrow and the house is a mess!! I feel like pretending I'm sick. Anyway, remember the good days. If there were no bad ones, then we would have nothing to compare the good ones to. Hang in there.

------------------
Molly H.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2002, 09:40 PM   #3

Chris0004 HB User
Re: It got worse...

I have been having problems with sciatica. My last ultrasound was horrible, had to lie on my back for 20 minutes, I thought I would never be able to get up at the end it was so bad I had tears running down my face. I found one good thing to help is sleeping on a recliner-sofa. If you have one you may want to give it a try, I have not slept in my bed in weeks. Also my dr. said any time I have problems with it to jump in the tub its the best thing to do.
Good luck

Closed Thread