It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2002, 09:22 PM   #1
(female)

spicket317 HB User
help

im 34 and have been trying for a few months to get pregnant ihave had 2 pregnancies prior in 96,98 which i only carried to 24 weeks and it took my almost 10 yrs to get pregnant the first time what im wanting to knwo is how can i increase my chances of getting pregnant i really am tired of waiting im so anxious im taking pregnancy test even before im suppose to have my period any suggestions thanks so much

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-05-2002, 11:44 PM   #2

Purrbaby HB User
Re: help

Well, I had trouble getting preg the first time...and the doc told me to have sex missionary position only and to not get up for 10-15 minutes..to give the sperm a little help upwards. The other thing is I know you are anxious but don't take the HPT before your period is late or else you could be preg. but not know it. Those tests aren't very good until after you have missed Aunt Flow. The baby can sense the mom's emotions and you don't need to be upset. Sorry i couldn't be much help.

------------------
Smile, life doesn't last that long.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-09-2002, 08:28 PM   #3
(female)

spicket317 HB User

just wanted to say i went to the dr and i am pregnant please keep me in your prayers maybe i will have better luck they say 3rd time is a charm
bless you all

Old 02-09-2002, 08:53 PM   #4

Purrbaby HB User

Yeah!!! And Congrats!! I hope and pray that this one will work out fine. Keep us updated on the progress!!

------------------
Smile, life doesn't last that long.

Old 02-09-2002, 09:18 PM   #5

Molly M HB User

Congratulations! We will keep a positive thought for you. Hope this time around everything works out for you.

------------------
Molly H.

Old 09-24-2002, 12:22 AM   #6
(female)

spicket317 HB User

Well i posted several months back when i became pregnant and i was asking about the cervical stitch i had 2 of them both failed i lost my baby 12 weeks ago now the dr wants to try the transdominal stitch has anyone has this this is my 3rd loss i cant go through this again but i want a baby so bad if if is any better than the vaginal stitch anyone having any info on the transdominal please let me know thank you

Closed Thread