It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2002, 02:29 PM   #1

fingerscrossed HB User
I'm not pregnant after all

Hello Ladies,
I'm sad to report that I am not pregnant even though I took two Confirm-1 step hpt and they came up faintly ++++. I had also taken an EPT and 2 First REsponse tests and they were negative. I had a blood test done by my Dr. and then I got my period today on time. Whitewolf I know you like the Confirm test and I appreciate that, but I do have to tell the other ladies to be careful and leary when taking that test. I will NEVER use that one again. We will try again next month. Good luck to everyone!
TAke care,
Fingerscrossed<p>[This message has been edited by fingerscrossed (edited 01-11-2002).]

Old 01-11-2002, 03:59 PM   #2

NJMOM HB User
Re: I'm not pregnant after all

I am so sorry to hear that you're not pregnant. I thought for sure you were with the 2 faint positives. Thanks for the knowledge with the Confirm test. I still didn't get my period and was going to purchase it tonight. Instead I will pick another brand. Good luck for next month and please keep us informed!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2002, 04:47 PM   #3

Molly M HB User

I am so sorry Fingerscrossed. I know there's nothing like the let down of something like this. Keep us posted next month. I'm sorry if I got your hopes up, but I've heard that a positive is a positive even if it is really faint. Sounds like a letter to the makers of Confirm might be in order, but then again, maybe it's best to let it rest and try a different brand next time. I really think Answer is a good one, like I've mentioned before. It is also relatively inexpensive. Good luck to you and your husband. I hope you are successful soon.

------------------
Molly H.

Old 01-11-2002, 06:16 PM   #4

fingerscrossed HB User

Thank you both! and dont worry, you didnt get my hopes up...they were already up. I do appreciate your feedback though and I look forward to next months discussions with you all. I called the makers of Confirm and have left 3 msgs and no-one has returned my calls. That has to say something, dont ya think.
:-). I'm a little upset, but understand that everything happens when it happens for a reason. My hubby just told me that he will be going overseas because of whats going on in the world, somewhere soon (hes military) for about 3 months, so I only have a couple more months of trying before he leaves. I really want to timeit so that he isnt gone during the time that I would possibly deliver, so we'll have to wait and see. I do want to wish you guys the best of luck and good fortune. I'll talk to guys in a couple of weeks prob.
Thanks again and bless you!

Old 01-11-2002, 10:24 PM   #5
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User

Fingerscrossed, those positives also could have been evaporation lines. I have had that happen with a couple of other tests that I have tried. It does happen to any numberof tests and they do wind up giving joy and smashing hopes. Trust me with three plus years of secondary infertility I went through ALOT of tests. And a few times got my hopes smashed thanks to evaporation lines. My hubby was the one who normally smashed those hopes when he would double check the tests and find nothing.
By the way my hubby is military also.

Closed Thread