It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2002, 08:39 AM   #1
Inactive

hillarynotclinton HB User
Rash!!!!!!

Ok, 5 months preggers, and its bad enough that Im getting big, am hormonal, have bad sinuses, bleeding gums, now I have a rash and it is everywhere! Tiny barely visible patches of bumps that are very, very itchy. They are mainly around my eyes, on my neck, arms, legs and back. UGH!!!!!! Grrrrr. I have an ultrasound today to make sure the baby is alright and find out the sex, and I will post later about that as well. Im anxious and scared to see him/her for the first time, but also excited. Hopefully it is okay. But what the heck is up with this rash. I guess I will ask the doc. I havent switched soap, shampoo, detergent, anything.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2002, 10:44 AM   #2

natnap HB User
Re: Rash!!!!!!

I had a similar rash but around my boobs. It started at about 2 months and I am not 4 and it is going away. It was so itchy. I had scabs all over them and raw skin from scratching. I thought it was the beginning of stretch marks but it is clearing up now. I used to put a lot of vitamin e oil and cocoa butter. The itch was so bad sometimes though I was going crazy. I couldn't sleep at night and still can't. Let me know what the doctor says.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2002, 12:47 PM   #3

LORI-LYNN HB User
Re: Rash!!!!!!

hi it could be from your thyroid being out of whack during pregnancy i had same thing get your thyroid tested.i had the hives wicked very ithcy my eyes would swell up to from hives good luck hope u feel better.

Closed Thread