It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2002, 01:35 PM   #1

fingerscrossed HB User
Heres an update

Well, things arent looking good...
This morning my temp went from 98.8 to 98.6 and while I was sleeping and this morning I felt what seemed to be menstrual like cramps. My boobs are still sore but thats it. Whats funny is..if I get my period in the next day or two..this period is considered early, while last months was a week late. I know that I ovulated exactly 13-14 days before my sked period start date. This is the 1st time in my life my cycles havent been exactly the same everymonth. Does anyone have any advice on how I should try to conceive if my cycles are not normal everymonth?
This whole trying to conceive thing is so frustrating and disappointing and I just started trying. I dont know how you ladies (and men) do it.. I commend you for your hard work and patience.

Old 01-07-2002, 05:20 PM   #2
(female)

molly1 HB User
Re: Heres an update

I feel for you. My cycles have been horribly irregular all my life, I mean like off my months. One month could be 30 days, the next 90. You are lucky that they are fairly regular. All I can offer is try one of those home ovulation kits. There's 5 test sticks and you take one every other day, so you have a pretty good chance of seeing a positive result for ovulation in that time period. If your cycles are normally 28 days long, you would start taking the tests around day 10 of your cycle (I'm not sure exactly, but it will tell you in the directions). If you get a positive result, you know this is your most fertile time. A positive means that you are going to ovulate within 24 to 36 hours. Another way is to keep charting your basal body temp in the mornings, and check your cervical mucous. If it is like eggwhites sometime midcycle, this usually means you will ovulate soon. Those tests aren't expensive either. I think I got one for 14.99. The test worked for me I think. The only thing is that sometimes it will show a false result if you are already pregnant. Good Luck. Keep trying.

------------------
Molly H

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread