It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2002, 01:55 AM   #1

fingerscrossed HB User
Holy cow!!!!

All right, now I am really freaking out. I ovulated on the 29th and ttc. I woke up with cramps this morning and my period isnt due until Friday. I took a pregnancy test and is faint ++. Holy cow!!! I want to get excited but Iam not going to let myself until I test again in the morning. I am using the CONFIRM test 4 days before my period is due. PRAY FOR ME GIRLS!

By the way..whats up with the cramps? what do they mean. I dont have any spotting or blood and havent this whole time.

Old 01-08-2002, 06:15 AM   #2

dimples HB User
Re: HOLY COW!!!!

I will have my fingers crossed for you! I had some crampimng a few days a go too no sign of my period but then agian it isn't due until tomorrow. Best of luck to you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2002, 06:48 AM   #3

Sweetie HB User

Don't worry about the cramping especially if you are not bleeding. I crampedwith all three of my pregnancies. With this one I had some brown blood but my Dr. said it was old and nothing to be concerned about. So far he is right I'm 16 weeks and doing fine. With my 2nd I cramped so bad I was sure I was going to get my period but it never came. Sounds like your going to be a mama. Congrats!

Old 01-08-2002, 01:40 PM   #4
(female)

molly1 HB User

The cramps usually are due to ligaments starting to stretch around your pelvic area. Although I'm not sure when this actually happens. I've had slight cramping more like dull menstrual cramps on and off for a while now. I think it's normal, but if they are severe, ore are accompanied by bleeding, then it's time to be concerned. Congrats on what sounds like pregnancy. If the pregnancy test came back positive within the time frame (usually 2-3 minutes) then even if it is barely there, it means hcg was detected. Even if you wait longer than the test time, as long as it isn't past 10 minutes, it is usually correct.

------------------
Molly H

Closed Thread