It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2003, 10:06 PM   #1

Alyssium HB User
No change!!!!!!

Well I tried to get my mind off things by taking a little trip out of state to attend a wedding this weekend, and I couldn't get my mind off my predicament. I'm still spotting light watery brown. It's been 5 days. It's really light, definately no AF. Slight nausea in the afternoon, weird feeling in my stomach. Last hpt I took was on Thursday, still negative. I'm afraid to take another. In my heart I know I either am pregnant or I was. Any advice. I'm afraid to make an appointment at Doc.'s mainly because it takes a month at least to get in for an exam, it's really busy. ANd by then no telling what will happen. Somebody give me some encouragment. That's another thing I'm so emotional, I even cried at my cousin's wedding, he wasn't even a close cousin, and I didn't even cry at my own. I'm fixing to cry now. Somebody tell me what could be wrong with me?

Old 02-09-2003, 10:50 PM   #2
Veteran

kellie1978 HB User
Re: No change!!!!!!

As much as you don't want to, please make an appointment with a doctor that is the only way you are going to know. If it isn't your doctor do a ring around and find one you can get into sooner.

You have to look after yourself, i can understand that you are frightened but please... please make an appointment. There may be nothing to worry about at all, always best to be on the safe side and know exactly what is going on.

Hugs to you.

Kellie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2003, 05:10 AM   #3
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User

Hi try not to owrry so much. I know eaiser said than done but with this situation your doctor should get you in alot sooner. tell what you think it might be and likely they will say they can work you in.I would try hopefully things will turn out great and your wish will come true. good luck

------------------
EDD-AUGUST 15
WISHIN FOR A BABY GIRL

Old 02-10-2003, 05:56 AM   #4

crazy2tryagain HB User

I agree, you need to call the doctor TODAY. Even if they are busy, they should make the time to see you due to the spotting and missed AF. It doesn't take a dr to do the blood work anyway, a nurse can do that for you. Depending on your numbers, they may just make another appt. for you and send you home.

I also have to add that the stress your putting yourself through isn't good either. If you are pg, you should be enjoying it, not stressing out. That drs office better make time for you. That's what they are there for. (I know, we live in a town where there is only one dr. and getting in sometimes can be difficult.) But if you insist that you need to come in, they will see you.

Lastly, I have to add that dark brown blood usually isn't a bad sign. Especially if you aren't having any cramping or lower backache. If you notice bright red spotting w/pain, then you need to be concerned. At least this is what I've been told.

Best of Luck! Try to Relax, hon...it will be o.k. I'll hope for the best for you too! -J<p>[This message has been edited by crazy2tryagain (edited 02-10-2003).]

Old 02-10-2003, 04:05 PM   #5

Alyssium HB User

Well I took your advice and called the Doctor, they said they would try to get me in this week, that they will call me tomorrow when the Doctor decides when to see me. It is a very strange way of making appointments if you ask me. I am trying not to be stressed about this but the way I deal with stress is usually try to find as much information as I can what it is that bothers me. In this case I actually missed one of my classes today trying to find anything and everything on brown spotting. I am not really afraid of the Doctor, i'm more afriad of them not finding the reason for this or maybe even scarrier them finding a reason for it and it being something bad. well I know i'm probably overreacting but I don't know what else to do.

Closed Thread