It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2001, 10:20 AM   #1
Inactive

hillarynotclinton HB User
bad night!

Ive been pretty stressed out, and have been up the past couple of nights. Needless to say, I feel pretty bad. Last night I was actually up pacing the house. Plus, I dont think I eat enough, I work, I cleaned the house yesterday, and take care of my 5 year old. Exhaustion doesnt even describe how Ive been feeling. Last night I was feeling particularly bad--my heart was absolutely racing I thought it would burst out of my chest, I felt light-headed, nauseated--the works. I went to the kitchen to get water and found myself on the floor a few minutes later with water spilled all over the place, including on me. I think I passed out but I cant really remember. I just remember feeling really nauseated. My husband says he heard this big bang and came running, and I was laying on the floor and then started complaining about not feeling good. My doctor said a while back that benadryl is ok, I think I should take some to sleep tonight. My husband has already told me either I get some sleep tonight, or hes not letting me out of bed this weekend. Im 4 months pregnant. Ive been really stressed and fearful. I need this to end-SOON, or I dont know what is going to happen. Passing out in the kitchen is enough for me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-14-2001, 10:35 AM   #2
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User
Re: bad night!

YOu need to let your doctor know about you passing out and the other things you are going through. Something could be seriously wrong and your body is trying to tell you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread