It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2002, 12:42 AM   #1

snow443 HB User
I need some help please respond :(

I am wondering if someone could give me some info on what might be wrong and what I should do? I have not had my period since december 2001 and it is now febuary 2002. Me and my B/F have been very worried about me might being pregnant. I have have one child who is turning 4 in june and I aslo lost one to a miscarriage in 97. I did not take a pregnancy test yet, I was going to wait till febuary 12 or 13th. I have had several signs of pregnancy. as of yesterday witch was the 7th I started bleeding( very light pink blood) Then today I have been bleeding alot my flow is heavy and I also had a stringing blood clot come out and a few tiny ones. I have had cramps through out the day to but they were every so offten not all the time. I am very scared that I may have had a miscarriage but I dont no even if I was pregnant for sure or not? What should I do? any suggestions or comments? Thanks!

------------------

Old 02-09-2002, 08:02 AM   #2
Inactive

momonline41 HB User
Re: I need some help please respond :(

either you just skipped a month so that this one is twice as heavy or its an early miscarriage, not really anything that you can do. I'm sorry. Your body should take care of its self . I had two early miscarriages.

(((((((( hugs ))))))))))

Cyn

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2002, 08:32 AM   #3

AllisonShay HB User
Re: I need some help please respond :(

I agree that you sound like your having an early miscarriage. I also have had 2 of them early in pg and my body did clean itself out, but there is also a chance that it wont, if that infact is what it is. I would recomend going to the doctor or emergency room and having them do a quant count on your blood, that can determine if there was any HCG horomone in your blood (which is a pg horomone) and then they can do an ultrasound to see if your body did its job to clear everything out. If not they will have to do a DNC and remove anything left in your uterus. I hope everything goes well for you and hopefully you wont have to go through all of that! Goodluck!
Allison Shay

Closed Thread