It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2002, 10:49 PM   #1

acidbutterfly HB User
i need some advice

this is my 1st time on these msg brds so plz bear w/me

i am 18 and have been dating my b'f for almost 3 years
and 2day something has happened

u see i was wanting to get pregnant really bad
then 2day, we were having sex and the condom came off
[as embarrasin as it is, it was in me] he said that he had already 'went off' a lil bit b4 it came off

im scared that i might be pregnant[ironically i wanted 2 be, and was ready 2 do anything 2 get pregant]

something similar also happend the other day

does anyone think that i might be pregnant??
does anyone have any advice???

tnx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2002, 11:04 PM   #2

acidbutterfly HB User
Re: i need some advice

hey it's me again
but i was wunderin if you can "feel" if you're pregnant
i mean any phsyical feelings

-- if that makes any sense --

tnx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2002, 11:48 PM   #3
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User

First it will take a bit beofre your body starts reacting tot he hormone changes that occur during pregnancy.
Second of all there is always a chance of pregnancy even with protection being used there is a chance.
I do hope you have discussed with your bf that you want to become pregnant because he does have a say in that. If he isnt ready to be a father you shouldnt force it on him.
You will need to wait a bit to find out if you pregnant or not. You can either wait for your period to come and see if it si late or unusual then take a test to see the results. Or you cna wait about 17 to 20 days after the sex and take a test then to see the results either way can give you accurate results.
Signs of pregnancy can show as early as a week after conception but in most cases it takes about two to four weeks after conception before they are noticed.

Old 03-17-2002, 12:53 AM   #4

babygirl55 HB User

you sound kinda panticed for someone who wants to get pregnant are you even sure if you want to?? i dont mean to sound like im critizing you cuz im not. but i agrre with the last post. You should talk to your b/f about it b4 everything else. But if you do end up pregnant the stress from worring about if you are or are not isnt good. calm down. relax all will show in due time.

------------------
smile now cry later
Life is too short to waste time being mad, live life to its fullest.

Old 03-17-2002, 03:12 AM   #5

Purrbaby HB User

If you are having sex there is a chance you are preg. no matter what. But, you won't "feel" preg. b/c the hormones don't kick in that quick. Many people go weeks before they get symptoms and some don't ever get symptoms..except a missed period. I really hope you discuss this with your bf before you run off and get preg. It is his choice too. I guess he wouldn't use condoms if he wanted a baby. Parenting is something that both parents should go into together..I know it doesn't always happen that way but plotting behind his back could have a VERY bad effect on your relationship.

------------------
Smile, life doesn't last that long.

Old 03-18-2002, 06:48 PM   #6

acidbutterfly HB User

hey
well we have talked about it
and he was basically like, if it happens it happens
i dunnno why i am so phreaked out

i got another question
is it possible to get your period [well technically i guess it aint really your period] if you are pregnant??

tnx

Closed Thread