It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2002, 02:32 PM   #1

MichelleBranch84 HB User
Could I be pregnant???

On Feb 5th, my boyfriend and I had protected sex. But, he pulled out for about 10 seconds because we thought we heard someone about to come into my room...and then we continued back to it. Everything was normal until the last couple of pushes before he pulled out of me, something felt weird inside of me. When he pulled out, he finished (all on my bed, very obvious), but he looked down to see that the condom was not on his penis anymore. He looked at me and saw it still inside of me. He said when he pulled it out it came straight out and it wasn't bunched up inside of me, it smoothly came out. He thinks his penis accidentally slipped out of it when he pulled out of me to finish. He said when he pulled out, he waited a couple of seconds until he did finish, he's sure about that. Do you think there is a chance I could be pregnant? I'm worried that his penis wasn't in the condom and it accidentally slipped out during the last couple of pushes... if it wasn't in the condom, could I get pregnant off of precum? I am due for my period around the 15th, and a couple of days ago I've been having white discharge, but not the day of the sex. PLEASE HELP ME!! <p>[This message has been edited by MichelleBranch84 (edited 02-06-2002).]

Old 02-06-2002, 02:53 PM   #2

Lori A HB User
Re: Could I be pregnant???

Hi Michelle
Since this was just lastnight - I would look into getting the "morning after pill" just to make sure. it has to be taken 72 hour after unprotected sex. It is a combination of birth control pills. Since i don't live in the states I am not sure how you would get it. in Canada we just make an appointment with our family doctor. Good luck and don't worry so much
Lori

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2002, 03:41 PM   #3
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User
Re: Could I be pregnant???

The proper term is Emergency Contraception. You can call this number to get it 1-888-Not-2-late.

By white discharge do you mean mucus like or cottage cheese like. If it was mucus like then it could have been from you ovulating. If it was cottage cheese like then chances are it could be a yeast infection.
You need to get EC ASAP. The sooner it is taken after accidents the higher percentage it has ov working.
Also since you are sexually active you should be seeing a gyno or doctor for yearly exams that include paps. This way if that white discharge was a yeast infection you could get it checked by your doctor.

Also there is a risk of pregnancy even if protection is used. SO yes there is a chance of pregnancy but you still have time to take EC and prevent the risk. Condoms as you have found out slip or break. You need to tell your bf that from now on when he goes to pull out of you that he needs to grip the end of the condom and hold it as he is pulling out. It even says this on the package. Make him read the directions since he didnt this time.
Here is a site he should also check out to make sure he is doing this right. <A HREF="http://nawythings.com/condoms_use.html" TARGET=_blank>http://nawythings.com/condoms_use.html</A>

Closed Thread