It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2002, 12:03 PM   #1

klynn01 HB User
signs

i'm not sure yet if i pregnant but i am late. i was supposed to start between the 6-8th and nothing yet. on friday i woke up with sore boobs and a little cramping, i thought that i would start but nothing came. then today i woke up with the same thing and again it just went away with nothing. could this be a sign of pregnancy? my husband said i had to wait a few more days before testing and it's killing me. i'm praying that i am but i guess i won't know yet.

Old 02-11-2002, 12:25 PM   #2

fingerscrossed HB User
Re: signs

Klynn,
I had the same thing happen to me this month and I started my period this morning. I found out from my Fertility Friend online that I ovulated late this month. If you know exactly when you ovulated and its been more than 14dpo, I would go ahead and test.
Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2002, 12:43 PM   #3

JASMINNE HB User

I've had the same symptoms...It felt like my period was coming everyday but nothing...I took the test after a week and it came out negative. I was sure I'm just late but when my period didn't come for another week I took the pt again and there it was two blue lines...We are going to celebrate 2nd birthday of OUR TWINS...Good Luck!

Old 02-11-2002, 11:29 PM   #4

Purrbaby HB User

I had the same symptoms of feeling like Aunt Flow was about to visit with both of mine. Yet each time I got no visit and a little blue line. But I was always too scared to believe I was preg. that I tested way later than most of ya'll. But with both I got one neg. and then a positive. Sometimes it just takes a little time for your HCG to build up enough for the HPT to read it!! Come to think of it, I tested 1 week after this time and got a STRONG blue line and now they say my levels are suspiciously high. Boo. The first time I tested 57 days after I had my period...I got a faint line. I guess it all depends..LOL!!

------------------
Smile, life doesn't last that long.

Old 02-12-2002, 09:46 PM   #5

klynn01 HB User

thanks to all for giving me hope. i tested this morning and got a negative. not what i wanted. but i still haven't started and hope that i don't. i guess now i just have to wait. i made a dr appt for next week so if i still haven't started by then well i guess i'll find out. i'm going to keep my fingers crossed so everyone pray with me.

Closed Thread