It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2002, 02:15 AM   #1

fingerscrossed HB User
Red nipples

Has anyone experienced red nipples while pregnant? Not the areola, but the nipple itself? I just noticed it and GOSH my boobs hurt so bad!!! It even hurts to walk!haha

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2002, 06:10 AM   #2

Lori A HB User
Re: Red nipples

Hello Fingerscrossed,
Mine are the same way. it feels like my chest is sore like a cold but I know it is the boobs. it happens on and off. my nipples look red at times. I am going to take the test on Tuesday at Planned Parenthood. when are you going to take the test?????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2002, 02:02 PM   #3

fingerscrossed HB User

I am scheduled to start af on Sat the 9th and if Idont start and I dont feel like I am going to start, I will test then. Ya know, I looked at my temps and i dont see anything out of the ordinary, so I'm not very hopeful.
Take care and good luck testing!
Please let me know how yours turns out!

Old 02-06-2002, 03:57 PM   #4

Lori A HB User

Hi Fingerscrossed
I will keep my fingers crossed for you on Saturday. I am not sure how to check the temp. should it be higher if you are pregnant just like ovulation? I am scared to take the test because I don't want it to be too soon and then a let down. but I can't wait any longer. my hubby also said he doesn't want to get his hopes up. good luck. do you feel moody?

Old 02-06-2002, 04:50 PM   #5

Purrbaby HB User

Fingers I noticed you said that you would take the test if you felt like you weren't gonna start or hadn't started. Well, I noticed with my last preg and with this one that I felt kinda crampy like I was gonna start but never did. I could have swore at any minute I would start but I never did. So, don't put it off just b/c you feel crampy...if you think you might be and still have an irregular period take one. My friend had a period every month she has been preg so far...she found out 2 weeks ago she was 7 months preg. Her son might be brain dead and that is why she never felt him kick and he is only 1 1/2 lbs. But don't be afraid to take the test just to be sure...you don't want to risk anything!!

------------------
Smile, life doesn't last that long.

Old 02-06-2002, 05:05 PM   #6

fingerscrossed HB User

Lori,
I understand where you are coming from! The first couple of months, I was taking 2 hpt's a day the week of my period. I've now gotten into a mode where I am also afraid to test and I am not as anxious to go to the store and buy a test. Try to relax if you can and I wish you tons of good luck!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I feel abit moody...actually normally the week before my period and I am easily irritated, but I'm not this week. I do find myself though ready to cry at the drop of a hat, which is a little weird.

Keep me posted

[This message has been edited by fingerscrossed (edited 02-06-2002).]<p>[This message has been edited by fingerscrossed (edited 02-06-2002).]

Old 02-06-2002, 05:12 PM   #7

fingerscrossed HB User

Purrbaby,
you are absolutely right. :-( Sorry about your friend! If I miss Saturday, then I will test on Sunday. It's funny because my husband and I are going to the ProBowl here in Hawaii Saturday and normally we would tailgate and drink all day, but I told him that if I dont start my period before then, I'm not taking any chances and drinking that day, so hes happy because he is hoping for a designated driver...haha.

I'm feeling a bit crampy today and it hurts a bit if I push a bit in my lower abdomen. Normally though by now, my lower back is killing me, but not this month I guess. Take care and thanks for the advice!

Old 02-06-2002, 07:46 PM   #8

Lori A HB User

Hello again
Good luck ! Good luck! I hope you receive a positive result. I am also feeling crampy or tender on the right side. but geeeeez I dont' want to think this is in my head. I don't blame you for not drinking this weekend just in case. I have not had a drink since New Year's just to be safe. It is hard when my mother in-law is offering me a glass of wine all the time. we have not told anyone we are trying- just in case it takes too long. Please keep me posted when you find out.
(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))
Lori

Old 02-06-2002, 09:42 PM   #9

fingerscrossed HB User

Lori,
My cramps have gotten sort of worse....ugh! I hate waiting! Yeah, I will be excited when I find out that I am pregnant, but I love, love wine and I will have to refrain during the pregnancy. My sister-in-law always wants me to go drinking and her theory is, "you can still drink during pregnancy...because she did and her kids are fine".....and I tell her..."I DONT THINK SO". She's nuts I think!Anyway, good luck and keep me posted!

Closed Thread