It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2002, 06:19 PM   #1

NicoleA-B HB User
stomach problems

i'm a bit confused as to what the heck my body is doing. The first day of my last period was December 12th. The week i was to have my period, well...that came and went and my breasts have enlarged some, not sore and My stomach has been sick, some nausea, but when i go to the bathroom, i feel better, i think i may have a stomach flu, but i've been hungrier and have some headaches. I took an EPT and it was negative. When i was pregnant last year my first EPT test was negative and then 3 weeks later when i took another test it was positive. I'm afraid i'm stressing over it since my husband and i are TTC. However i have been experiencing mild cramping below the belly button. It feels like when i miscarried last year. I'm a bit worried and not sure what to think. Any suggestions or should i just wait for a couple of weeks more???

Nicole

Old 01-21-2002, 06:22 PM   #2

NicoleA-B HB User
Re: stomach problems

P.S. Plus sometimes i feel like i'm going to start my period but nothing happens... Suggestions???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2002, 03:46 PM   #3

Molly M HB User

You never mentioned how long your cycles are. If they are long, like mine (45 days) then you will ovulate late, about 2 weeks before you get your period. Do you have very normal, regular cycles? If your cycles are 28 days, then if you were pregnant, it seems you'd get a positive by now. Good luck.

------------------
Molly H.

Old 01-23-2002, 09:48 PM   #4

NicoleA-B HB User

molly

according to blood tests i should be ovulating on days 20-23. But this month my cycle is a lot longer apparently. i'm out 42 days, and no sign of a period. My cycles have been regular since my D&C in june of last year. i think im wanting this too much. Anyway, hope all goes well with you.
Nicole

Old 01-24-2002, 05:09 PM   #5

Molly M HB User

I had a D&C in June also, for my miscarriage. My cycles started off much more regular than ever before in my life, but then got longer and longer. It could be you ovulated late, and are pregnant. Maybe you should wait and take another test in a week or so. Or get a blood test. Good luck,

------------------
Molly H.

Closed Thread