It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2002, 07:23 AM   #1
Inactive

hillarynotclinton HB User
2 more months to go, I have a little 4 pounder!

I had my 2nd ultrasound yesterday to check on my little girl, due may 22nd. She looks good, and looks to be about 4 lbs already! I found out my bad back pain is due to the fact that this baby is mostly on my right side. My left side doesnt hurt at all but my right side hurts so bad I cant stand it! Any suggestions for getting her to get out of there??? My doctor suggested getting on my hands and knees and rocking to encourage her to flip, but all it did was temporarily relieve my pain. I cant go 2 more months with burning pain on the right side of my body. Of course, I dont have much choice!

Old 03-19-2002, 02:33 PM   #2

kristi_p HB User
Re: 2 more months to go, I have a little 4 pounder!

Sorry no advice.(maybe a heating pad, but that would only relieve it temporarily if at all)
I have two little girls, 3 and 15 months. And I am pregnant with my third, due in late August.

I just wanted to wich you good luck.
Hope you arew feeling better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-19-2002, 07:37 PM   #3

Purrbaby HB User

I bad back pain and those ugly tummy supporters work wonders. I also crawled around a whole lot!! It helped get the baby off my spine and alleviated a lot of pain..for a little while. I did end up going to a chiropractor. When he aligned my back it helped my carry my body better and with less pain.

------------------
Smile, life doesn't last that long.

Old 03-20-2002, 07:40 AM   #4

bikegirl07 HB User

Hi there! My baby's just as stubborn--he won't move off my right side and my back is aching because of it (I have 4 more days until my due date). I found that if I sleep with a pillow under my belly, it takes a lot of the pressure off--my back seems to ache more at night when I lay down. It helps and makes the days a little easier. You can take regular strength tylenol too if it gets to be too much to get a break from the pain. Hope this helps! -K

Old 03-21-2002, 05:14 PM   #5

SoLost HB User

Hi there,
I've read applying some ice on your tummy where the baby is may get them to move or turn. Apparently, the baby is sensitive to the cold. Good luck.

Closed Thread