It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2003, 06:23 AM   #1
Senior Veteran

nela HB User
Post Latebloomer....

Hi honey!
I was just wondering how you're doing! Remember I said I wasn't going to let you fade away, well, this is it!

I read your last post on the other thread and felt so happy to hear you sounding optimistic again. I was worried about you last week, you sounded really down, so it's a relief to hear you sounding like your old self! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/t_up.gif

Please let us know how all the docot's appts. are coming along and how the nutritionist is advising you.

I'm going to be away from tomorrow morning till Saturday. We're taking a trip down the coast to see my mom in Valencia and enjoy part of our Easter hols.

Sending you lots of special babydust****

BTW, I go to the RE this evening to see about my biopsy results. I'm holding thumbs all is well and that she'll prescribe some Clomid (or whatever) I'll be sure to ask her about the side effects if she does, as I can't forget how badly it affected you!

Take care now,
Nela.

Old 04-16-2003, 06:53 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

autumnleaves HB User
LateBloomer, I am with Nela on this one! I hope you are doing well and will come back and talk with us on the ttc thread, no matter what your next course of action is. I just want you to feel good... http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/t_up.gif

Nela, I believe your biopsy will yield great results. All will be well and in about three weeks you will be bd'ing your socks off. Hopefully the hiatus will make you extremely receptive right out of the gate!!! Good luck, sweetie http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2003, 06:57 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

nela HB User
Autumn...thanks so much! I needed that, sweetie!

Old 04-16-2003, 07:12 AM   #4

bonbon2000 HB User
Nela I'm holding my thumbs for your biopsy results.
Your time will come soon.

Have a nice weekend with your family and happy eastern.

Old 04-16-2003, 07:17 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

nela HB User
Thanks Bonbon! I'm about to leave for the Re (in a few minutes), so feeling really nervous! My DH says he doesn't know why I'm so nervous if everything's going to be just fine! Let's hope he's right. I'll be back later to post the results! Have a great Easter , honey and say hello to the twins! ;D

Old 04-16-2003, 07:34 AM   #6

bonbon2000 HB User
Nela I'm holding my thumbs for you until you will come back and post your positive results.

Old 04-16-2003, 07:48 AM   #7
Veteran

late bloomer HB User
Ohhhhh hope its not too late to wish Nela a wonderful Palm Sunday/Easter Holiday and a delightful few days with MOM!

Thank you sweet Nela, I am touched by your thoughts of me and each and every one of us. I'm a big believer in what you give comes back a thousand fold ! As you mentally, spiritually and physically prepare for conception, your positive and optimistic energy will prove +++++++! I wish you all the best with Clomid, dont' fret, my situation is different. I had signs of hormonal imbalance that my gynie is not able to detect.

Autumn: Thank you too for your well wishes. I have to say today is the first day I'm starting to feel better. I think its because I really believe all this support I'm about to embark on is going to help us catch that egg. I was thinking this morning that if we were to get pregnant and I had all these aches and pains and imbalance it would be a miserable experience. So I'm CLEARING the decks to bring on a healthy baby. I also thought about all the hormonal imbalances that I shared since I met the ttc team, its time to do something about it. From major hair loss to even incontinence...the time is now to get to the root of the problem that normal blood testing labs haven't been able to target. I haven't been able to get an appt to see the Women's Health Doc, and I'm prepared that the process will take a few months, so I'm prepared to be patient.

I have to share that last night my DH asked, when are we going to try again. I'm on CD 5 - here I am so bloated and in so much back pain, my belly is huge from bloat - I just said can we not talk about it. I told him why don't we bd every other day for month! Thats sure to do it!!!! He liked that idea! I'll jump back to ttc, I just can't keep up all the time + I'm not charting, I'm tackling my aches and changing habits.

BonBon: I felt so sad last night about Carmen's news. A few weeks back I posted that I take an additional folic acid and was somewhat slammed that its too much. I'm so glad I listen to my teachers who told me a bit more than prental amount is suggested. Hope you feeling well today and get your workout in. What kind of workouts are you doing?

Sending all my ttc buddies and my pregnant friends hugs, good health and oodles of +++baby dust+++

Late Bloomer

[This message has been edited by late bloomer (edited 04-16-2003).]

Closed Thread