It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2003, 04:33 PM   #1

Evanescence HB User
Thumbs down Temperature problems

Ok, does anyone else have this problem where they CANNOT stay at the right temperature? No matter what I do, I'm either way too hot or way too cold. I spend the whole day putting sweaters on, taking them back off, opening my window, shutting it..turning the fan off and on...its a nightmare. Is there a fix for this?

Also, today I've been trembling (not shivering) in all my limbs, especially when standing up or holding something up. Its got me a little scared. Anyone know anything about that, too? Thanks.

=)

------------------
"You have a boyfriend, and I have...a baby and a Ross!"--Rachel
EDD 12/22/03

Old 04-17-2003, 08:43 PM   #2
(female)

Amber81499 HB User
Lightbulb

I know EXACTLY what you mean on the hot and cold thing. I go to bed with sweatpants and a sweatsirt because I am so cold that I am shaking (my dh has on shorts and a t-shirt) and by the morning I have changed 3 times. Also, my heat has been off and on so much in the last month. On the shaking thing....I have this problem also and I eat something and it helps a LOT! I may have just eaten in the last few hours but just crackers or a piece of fruit and it stops......I am not sure if it is a blood sugar thing or what. Hope this helps!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread