It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2003, 03:54 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kitty_T HB User
Smile November/December Mommies cont

i thought the other one was getting quite long so i decided to start another one. so how are you all feeling today? i feel pretty lousy actually. i woke up at 5.30 this morning and threw up from then until about 9.30 i feel slightly better now but i am not going into work again today as i am supposed to start at 8am and at that point i was still being sick so Craig phoned up and said i wasnt feeling to good and that i couldnt make it to the phone to call in myself. i noticed another new pg ladie has just joined i hope she takes up the offer to join us on here. i got a telephone call this morning from my doc asking me if i would be able to make it to the hospital on monday to have an u/s just to make sure about my EDD as my cycles would have been all messed up with my m/c last month. like i would say i wouldnt be able to make it! i cant wait to go! to make sure everything is okay and just to get a better idea of my EDD im keeping my fingers crossed that everything is going to be alright i will let you know what they say.
have a good day love Kitty

Old 04-16-2003, 09:03 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
how exciting monday will be. Sorry your so sick! I feel blessed that mine is so managable. I better start getting ready so im not in a rush. Rest kitty enjoy your day off! I read that sitting still we are still working as hard as a mountain climber!

------------------
our first babys EDD 11/27/03 Thanksgiving

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2003, 09:18 AM   #3

Evanescence HB User
Hello, my fellow Nov/Dec moms! (Haha. I'm gonna be a mom. I still can't get over that.)

Anyway, I'm only 19 and I don't know too much about what the heck I'm supposed to be doing! I have my first doctor appt. this friday. What kind of diet are you all currently eating? And what kinds of vitamins? I want to be super-super-healthy. I really do. I want this baby to be perfect.

P.S.: When does the morning sickness start????!

------------------
-"You have a boyfriend, and I have...a baby and a Ross!"--Rachel

EDD-12/22/03

Old 04-16-2003, 09:37 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
welcome mommy to be! When is you EDD (estimated due date) You find this by the first day of your last mentral. That what the drs say is when you got pg. My m/s started at 5 weeks but now at 8 its alot better. I wanted to east super healthy too but I have so many food adversions. Just the thought of some things gross me out! Every day my cravings change from chips and salsa to mashed potatoes to trail mix and chocolate milk....I have to eat what i crave or i wont eat anything and feel even sicker...its so weird!Im just taking Kaisers prenatal vitamin blend. (kaiser is a chain of hospitals fyi)..off to work ladies!! have a good day!

------------------

Old 04-16-2003, 09:38 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
i see your edd!

Old 04-16-2003, 10:32 AM   #6

Alyssium HB User
robyn.. sorry it took a while to answer. Yes twins do run in my family in every generation. My son whom is 2 years old was supposed to be a twin, we watched them on u/s every 2 weeks and they were both doing fine I had an u/s around 14 weeks and one had stopped growing. They said I would probably absorb it, which is what happened to my cousin and my aunt. The m/s was awful the first 3 months. I lost 10 pounds, couldn't keep anything down. This time I feel sicker than I did before but mainly because I am forcing myself not to throw up. I know I would feel better if I did, but I just won't let myself.

Old 04-17-2003, 04:36 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kitty_T HB User
Evanescence i agree with Robyn, just eat whatever you feel like eating if it doesn't make you feel sick then its fine i have heard so many people say eat things like this and eat things like that but if try to eat them they just make me sick so just whatever works for you is good.
Robyn, i also crave mashed potatoes which is strange as i didnt like them at all before i became pg another craving i have is lentil soup but not the stuff out the tins the homemade kind the only thing is i cant make it myself as it doesn't taste the same so i have been pestering my mum to make me some so far it has worked but i think she feels sympathetic towards me as that is what she craved with all but one of her pregnancies. i feel pretty good today no sickness, yet, i have a late start at work today as i have a meeting to attend at 2.30 its 12.30 just now so i will go in about an hour. i just hope i can last this meeting without being sick as it is a meeting with the partners which is a crucial meeting for me if i want to go any further in this business.

I cant wait until Monday Craig has taken the day off work to come with me and we are both very excitied about it. i wonder if the dates i got were correct or if when i go here on monday i will get something completely different i suppose it doesnt really matter.

i was at my parents house for dinner last night and my whole family were there giving me suggestions for names i cant help but think of names although it is still really early. are any of you doing the same? i hope i am not the only one lol!

Old 04-17-2003, 06:52 AM   #8
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
dh and i thought of names last year when i was pg. Alot of our choices are still the same. Mostly we just ruled out alot of names and dh is more choosy than i so i told him to name the baby. For a girl we both like Ariel and Hermione. For a boy my husband is a jr and i wanted to have a 3rd but he doesnt. We like the name Luke. Ive been this pregnant before so things are still a bit scary for me. Im 8.5 now and when i m/c the fetus was at 9weeks however i didnt know for 2 weeks so i thougt i was 11 weeks pg!
I CANT WAIT UNTIL MAY 5TH, ILL BE 11 WEEKS AND HAVE AN U/S....THEN ILL BE RELIEVED! AND CONFIDENT.

------------------

Old 04-17-2003, 07:12 AM   #9

Evanescence HB User
I've been having cravings for angel hair pasta with pesto sauce, like a feind...lol

seriously, when will the morning sickness start?
=O

------------------

EDD-12/22/03

Old 04-17-2003, 07:13 AM   #10
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
maybe you will be lucky and not get.

Old 04-17-2003, 07:19 AM   #11
(female)

Cindy_S74 HB User
EDD December 8, 2003. Haven't been to the doctor yet, going May 1st. The edd came from an online due date calendar, we will see if it's right when I go to the doctor..lol.

This is my second child. Tried for 9 months before I got pregnant. No throwing up but feel like I am all day long and night. No morning sickness with first either.

We are praying for a girl. I already have a son that is 7.5. And he is soooooo excited!!! He can't wait to be a big brother.

Congrats to the rest of you by the way.

Old 04-17-2003, 08:28 AM   #12

TJ_22 HB User
Good Morning Ladies! Sorry I haven't written in a while. I have been soooo sick. I have been in bed the last couple of days. Took time off work and everything. I have been throwing up all day, all night. It is sooo miserable. I was starting to throw up blood so they put me on a prescription for the morning sickness and so far it is not helping at all. My stomach muscles hurt so bad from pucking, it even hurts to walk. I have to work today and tomorrow, cause I must get payroll done for everyone but, oh man I just want to be home in bed. I am so weak and tired. I hate even the thought of food. Will I ever enjoy eating again? I"m so miserable. Okay, sorry to complain. I don't mean to complain. I am very very happy about this baby. I'm just having a hard time enjoying it right now when I feel so miserable.

I see there are some new mommies to our group! Welcome Welcome Welcome. I hope you all have a great day!

------------------
Our 1st Baby EDD: 12/10/03

Old 04-17-2003, 08:47 AM   #13

Evanescence HB User
Aw, you poor thing!
Hopefully the perscription will start working and you'll feel better. I can't imagine how you feel right now! (And, no offense, but I hope I never do!) Haha my mom said she was sick every single day during all three pregnancies. That has to suck. So far, I haven't been sick...just really, really hungry.

But I hope you feel better, and get really hungry, too! Once your drug kicks in, your muscles will heal, and you'll feel better. I just know it. Hang in there!
=)

------------------

EDD-12/22/03

Old 04-17-2003, 11:58 AM   #14

Alyssium HB User
hey TJ.. have you had an u/s yet. you may be carrying twins. Mine was so bad last time they put me on something and it didn't work either. I remember I had to take it with milk and it just made me sicker. I am sorry you are so sick I know how you feel. Mine is pretty bad but I refuse to throw up as much as I can. Sounds to me that yours is really bad. I wish there was something that could make it go away.

Old 04-17-2003, 03:18 PM   #15

TJ_22 HB User
Thanks Evanescence and Alyssium. You guys are so sweet. I'm so lucky to have you all to talk to.

Alyssium, I haven't had an u/s yet. I dont get that till May 16th. It seems forever away. But, oh I would LOVE twins. We do have twins in my family. Not a lot but my great-gradmother had twins. I don't know if that counts. I was not on fertility or anything so I don't know how good the chances would be for me but that would be soooo wonderful. Now you got me thinking, hmmmm. Can't wait till May 16th!

Well it's only 3:15 pm here. One hour and 15 minutes more to go before I can go home from work. I need to get groceries but I don't know if I could handle looking at food for that long and then drive home 35 miles. Yuck. Well thanks so much for your good thoughts ladies. Have a great evening.

------------------
Our 1st Baby EDD: 12/10/03

Closed Thread