It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2003, 06:32 PM   #1

junbreeze1 HB User
Post Pain after intercourse

I am 31 weeks along and ever since my second trimester I have been feeling more in the mood for sex, much to my husband's relief! The only problem is that I am VERY sore after we finish. I thought maybe it was a lubrication problem, or maybe he was being to rough when he entered, but KY, and him slowing down doesn't help. Also, it burns when I pee right afterwards, and sometimes I have to wait hours before I can pee without pain. My doctor says that burning is normal and not an infection. I would like to have sex more, especially since the new baby might hinder any love-making in the future. Any advice? Also, did any of you other ladies have problems climaxing in the last trimester from regular sex?

Old 04-21-2003, 07:08 PM   #2

mommytocolt HB User
I had this problem when I was pregnant with my son, who is now 2 yrs. old. I am now two months along and this problem has not started yet, hoping it won't. The best advice I can give is don't let your husband thrust. In other words, have him stay against you. Hope that helps a little. If it doesn't a warm wash cloth applied after intercourse will help somewhat.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread