It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2003, 04:48 PM   #1
(female)

Mjmoon HB User
Unhappy I'm Sick and AF is Playing Tricks on Me!

Hi everyone,
My period is kind of late. I say kind of because I have had some light spotting for 6 days now (brown) but no actual flow. That usually only lasts three days or so before AF starts.. she was supposed to show on Thursday. I took a test yesterday morning and it was negative so I'm probably not pregnant. On top of that I'm sick.. my throat is killing me and has been since Thrusday. I had a fever on and off Thurs and Fri but not today. My throat is just still really painful. I've only been taking tylonol (just in case) but I fell like AF is about to start any second so I'm not sure that is even a concern. I'm debating on whether or not I should go to an emergancy clinic to have them check out my throat or if I should ride it out and see if it goes away on its own.

I just had to complain to someone.. thanks for listing.

Mary

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2003, 09:15 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

nela HB User
Hi Mary!

Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad.
About your throat, if you don't have a fever today, then you're probably over the worst of it. If the fever comes back, then I would go to the doctor. Tylenol lowers fever, (I think), so that may have done the trick
The weird AF is strange , though! If it's only spotting you could still be PG! Try another HPT in a couple of days if the witch doesn't show up. Holding thumbs for ya!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2003, 02:11 PM   #3
(female)

Mjmoon HB User
Thanks Nela! I'm not 100% but I'm not nearly as sick as I was on over the long weekend. I just have absolutely no energy.. I'm thinking about buying a store test (I'm using the bulk test strips) and taking a test in the morning. I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up.

Mary

Old 04-21-2003, 09:02 PM   #4

junbreeze1 HB User
Hey. I took three tests and they all came up negative. I then 'thought' that I got my period but it was light. A few weeks later, I found out that I was 8 weeks along, and the tests were all wrong. Even when it did come up positive, it was very faint. So, good luck. Brown is always good, since that was my color!

Closed Thread