It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2003, 09:37 PM   #1
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
Post Lady light

I was reading your post and feeling so sorry for your scare but gad to read that it was just a scare...I do have a ?? Should your cervix be soft and a little open? You mentioned that wasnt good, is it going to close back up after the old blood leaves? Sorry for pointing this out but Im still a little worried unless it will close back up...need I not be worried?..I dont claim to know?

These boards have been giving me nightmares lately. Please dont anyone be offended but i empathize with all the spotting, carmenf, and all of the other worries and problems that pregnant women have. Last night i dreamed that i was bleeding all over my bed because dh and i has sex(we didnt hes so scared to touch me just yet), the night before i dreamed i was carrying 4 babies and just 1 was alive but i had to carry them all full term and deliver them all.

I hope i dont sound like a freak and im pretty confident with my pregnancy but wow the worries!! Ive never been such a worrier!!

------------------
our first babys EDD 11/27/03 Thanksgiving

Old 04-19-2003, 04:01 AM   #2

Carmen_F HB User
I'm so sorry to hear you are scared. That is the one thing that I didn't want to cause anyone. What happened to me can be prevented though if that gives you any help. I'm sure you were taking Folic Acid since your m/c. I know that my next pregnancy will be much more worrisome then this one. I can also tell you that deep down I knew something was wrong the entire time......
Mommy and Daddy will always love you!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2003, 10:32 AM   #3
Veteran

LadyLight HB User
Robyn,

Thanks for the question and for caring about my concern. Yes, I'm very grateful that it was just a scare. I couldn't imagine anything happening to our baby at this point in time.

I'm actually wondering the exact same thing myself about my cervix and will ask the doctor. Just presuming it's not good that it's soft/open tiny bit, but don't know for sure. I'll let you know what she tells me. Still spotting very sparsely like she said I would for a bit.

My next appt is next Tuesday unless I need to see her earlier. I'm presuming that my cervix will close up again but can't claim to know for sure. My Dr. was very relieved to see what it was and said she was totally reassured. Guess this happens to a lot of women, I didn't know that.

I am so sorry for your dreams that have caused you some stress and worries, but can totally relate. I've never had a m/c and can only imagine how much more concerned you are for this pregnancy. I get worried myself but for other reasons. Yes, the stories on these boards sure can scare you sometimes. Your feelings are perfectly natural and I truly believe your baby is just fine. Keep the confidence and we'll keep praying for you.

In Love and Light!

Old 04-21-2003, 08:26 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
please let me know what the dr says tomorrow

------------------
our first babys EDD 11/27/03 Thanksgiving

Old 04-22-2003, 10:07 AM   #5
Veteran

LadyLight HB User
Sorry, I mispoke, it's next Tuesday the 29th and I'm doing well today. Hardly any spotting. Thank you again.

I do hope your m/s is still with you but not causing you too much misery!

Closed Thread