It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2003, 11:57 AM   #1

juju316 HB User
Post how long does it take for pregnancy to show up on a HPT?

I am 10 days late on my period and am very scared that I may be pregnant. My bf and I use condoms but it is possible some may have gotten in through hand job or just laying together after sex.

How long of not having my period should I wait to take HPT? or How many days/weeks after conception will it show up on a HPT?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2003, 12:36 PM   #2

sweetescape02 HB User
If your period is 10 days late, you should go ahead and take a test now. There are even some tests out there now that can tell you if you're pregnant up to 4 days before your period is due.

I have 3 kids and with 2 of them, my period was a couple days late so I tested and with my third, I found out about a week before my period was due. I wasn't even a month along.

------------------
Rest In Peace, Laci & Connor.
May God Embrace Your Souls & Bring Your Family Peace.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2003, 12:38 PM   #3

juju316 HB User
thanks so much...i'm going to get one now!

Old 04-22-2003, 04:41 PM   #4
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User
well my last baby i was over 3 months and this one i was 7 weeks and both times i took several and they just showed up a neg. until then

------------------
EDD-AUGUST 15
baby boy # 3

Old 04-15-2005, 05:36 PM   #5
(female)

new_mommy05 HB User
Question HELP.. How long does it take to show on a HPT

I found out i was pregant almost 2 weeks ago but my periods are really abnomal. I was wondering myself how long it took to show up. Not to get to detailed but i havent had one since the end of jan. which every 2 months is normal for me. Ok well i had sex around the 15th of feb. and i took a test on the 12th of march and it said that i wasnt preg. well i had sex on the 11th of march and took a test Apr. 3 and it said i was. Would have shown up already if it was from what happened in feb. someone plez help!

Reply Reply