It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2003, 05:17 PM   #1
(female)

Jules211 HB User
Post Where are they now?

new moms- miss talking to you! How are the babies- Liam, Kai, Robert, Riley, other new moms? Dylan is great- today is my 22nd birthday and this weekend my best friend and another good friend came to town from Houston to see the baby and me. Dylan stayed w/ my mother overnight and all went well. We partied down like there was no tomorrow (didn't get home until around 3 am!!! It was so nice to feel young again- dancing and having some drinks!), and went to see him again Easter morning. DH's family was in town and we stayed over there all day pigging out and visiting with family. I am still in a dreamy state of mind after such a great weekend! How is everyone else? Happy belated Easter!

Jules

P.S. AngelHanson and lovelyme I haven't forgotten about you! Please let me know how your pregancies are going! I wish I had time to read through the posts I've missed but 3 1/2 month olds are pretty demanding!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2003, 06:59 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

harvest46 HB User
Talking

Hello Jule and other new mommies... Harvey is doing OK. he sleeps about 3 hours at night but he doesn't seem to be eating very well. since i am B/F, he probably takes a little bit and wakes up in an hour to have more, or sometimes he can sleep 3-4 hours without waking up for anything.
I was wondering, do you mommies use Nursery Water to prepare for formula ? or just regular tap boiled water ?
........ I am so TIRED & Exhasuted .... but, it's all worth it..!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2003, 08:35 AM   #3
Veteran

angelsen HB User
Hi there Julie!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/birthday.gif I am glad to hear you had some "you" time!! That is soooo important especially for a new mom isn't it!! I know I will make sure I have that too and I still have the list someone posted for SAHM, which I am going to definitely go by!!!!

As for as my pregnancy it's been great, but these dang colds, sinus infections, etc. has been wearing me out! Finally I gave in and got some antiobitics so hopefully now I can kick this thing and start enjoying more the rest of my pregnancy!! My little girl, Noelle, is kicking a lot harder these days and more frequent!! Her heartbeat was soooo strong yesterday!!! After my May appt. I get to go in every two weeks! I can't believe I am already to that point!!

Well I pray all you new mom's are doing great and your bundle of joys are growing and doing well!!!

I am sooo happy to hear Riley is up to 10lbs!!!! That's awesome!!!!

Well gotta make a stinking run to go blow my nose!! ugh!!

I pray you all have a great day!!!!!!!! Noelle says hi to all you wonderful little babies!!!!!

------------------
God Bless!!!!
It's a girl!!!!
Noelle Marie due 8/1

Old 04-22-2003, 09:25 AM   #4
Inactive

lovelyme HB User
Cool

HI JULIE!!!!! I miss talking you too!! I cannot believe your little guy is 3 1/2 months already!!!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/birthday.gif to you too!!!1

Does Dylan scoot all over? I bet he can almost roll over if not already!!! Time flies!

My Mr. Man is due in only 14 more weeks!!! I bet Angel's Noelle beats him though. Although this is my third and final so maybe he will want to nearly fall out! Hope not. He is super active. Isn't itntrue that boys take a little longer to want to be born? Weren't you overdue? But your mom was too I think you said. Like it's a family thing to be overdue for you right? Well my girls were 2 days and the other 2 weeks early so we'll see! He measures 2 weeks bigger. 13 days to be exact.

Gosh it does not seem like you were due a whole 3 1/2 months ago, but wow you really were!

Thanks for checking in on us!!!

KIM - YES YOUR AOL DOES SUCK!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

------------------
Marie
It's A Boy!!
Expected August 2, 2003

Old 04-22-2003, 10:46 AM   #5
(female)

Jules211 HB User
Hi Kim! Yes, I had a great birthday. I hesitated to leave Dylan overnight, but I haven't seen my best friend in over a year and my other good friend in 2 1/2 years! Also, my bf is moving in a few weeks for a year and a half so I won't get to see her again for a long time- so this was a once in a long time chance for us to catch up, ya know? It was well worth it. My mom said Dylan was fine, and when I saw him again he was a happy little camper so I'm relieved that he does well without me. And no, I have not seen any pictures come my way- I will contact you to make sure you have the right address. Riley sounds adorable- I can't wait to see her now!

angelhansen- sorry to hear you have been under the weather. I LOVE the name you picked out! Noelle is a beautiful name, as I am sure she will be!

Marie- yes, Dylan is a little scooter already- it's a little scary b/c I realize that any day now he'll be cruising around, and the days of leaving him stationary on the floor for a minute to go get something will be over...

He has not yet rolled over, but funny you ask b/c just this morning I had him on his back and he got on his side and started tilting towards his tummy, but he finally just rolled back onto his back... it will be any day now!

Yes, going overdue runs in my family, if that's possible. Grandma, Mom, and me. I was 5 days past due with Dylan. Next time around I won't get so excited when I am only 36 weeks!

Sounds like you have a little wild one like my Dylan! He was always tearing around in there and making my uncomfortable. Can't wait for your big day!

Old 04-22-2003, 12:11 PM   #6

Cathi3 HB User
HI new moms!! My Cameron Jane is 2 1/2 weeks old already!! She is doing good, eats good, she is a little piggy!! She is starting to fuss more, she loves to be held, I finally got her down for a nap! So I need to get off this puter, to get some things done while she is sleeping!! Take care everyone!!
Cathi

Old 04-22-2003, 06:59 PM   #7

aem00 HB User
Hey guys!! I missed talking to all of you while my computer was down, but now I've got it fixed so I'll be back to the constant checking of the boards to see what has been posted! I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well and happy! Things are ok here- I have been feeling nauseous lately and have been very sensitive to smells, and had some WEIRD bleeding the other day so I have this fear deep down that I'm pregnant again! It's so bad that I actually bought a HPT today- ridiculous, I know, but I need some peace of mind!! I'll be testing in the am, and probably it will be negative. Feel free to laugh at me all you want- you have my permission!

I have a great book that you all need to read- it's called "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer" and it has helped me keep my sanity with Liam! We are on a schedule now and he sleeps through the night- this morning he slept until 10:00!! Of course, I was awake that whole time contemplating having another baby in 9 months,(and thinking o god please dont be twins if I am) but it was nice just the same! Anyway, I can read all of Liams cries pretty easily now and the authors approach to babies just makes sense to me.

Liam is developing beautifully- today I put him on his tummy and before, he would cry and get upset- he hated being on his stomach- but this morning he did the little mini pushups and kept his little head up for a fair amount of time, and almost rolled over!! I was so giddy about it I think my husband thought I went nuts. It will really be any day now- how exciting!!

Jules, http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/birthday.gif I am so glad you got to go out and have some girl fun- I'm so jealous! I think I've forgotten how to be myself and not Mommy all the time. I'm considering hiring somebody to watch Liam once a week so I can go out and do something for myself for once. I just realized I sound really negative, and i'm really not that way, I promise! I wish I could see Dylan- I bet he has gotten even cuter since the last pics I saw!

Kim, I got your pics and email! Riley is soooo cute and BIG- you cant even tell she's a preemie. And the pics of her sucking her thumb are adorable- she looks like Liam when he sucks his thumb, except he always goes for his right, the opposite of Riley! I was dissapointed that you werent in any of the pics tho- I want a face with a name! Of course, I cant complain bc none of the pics I've sent have me in them. Oh, and I never found out from you- are you going to the Carters outlet?

Can yall believe that it's been 3-4 months since we've all had our babies??? I cant believe that it's gone so fast! Well, I better get. Hugs from me and liam to all you and your babies!
http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif ashley

[This message has been edited by aem00 (edited 04-22-2003).]

[This message has been edited by aem00 (edited 04-22-2003).]

Old 04-22-2003, 08:28 PM   #8
(female)

Jules211 HB User
Nice to hear from you Cathi! The first 6 weeks were the hardest for me- but cherish every moment (if you can stay awake!).

Ashley- Will you be ok with it if you are preggo again? I just got off the pill (hated it, made me break out and have decreased sex drive), and now I can't recall the day I started my last period. I would just spontaneously combust if I got pregnant again. We are at the end of our credit line and I have my hands full as it is... but if you are up for it, by all means go for it girl!

Keep us posted, and send me some pics!

Jules

Old 04-22-2003, 09:03 PM   #9

aem00 HB User
jules, are you kidding? NO WAY would I be ok with it if I was pregnant again. I envisioned Liam and I being able to spend alot of time together these next couple of years- I was looking forward to it just being me and him and hubby. Of course I want more kids, but not right now!! And like you, I dont think our budget could handle it. Besides the fact that we are thinking of moving to Belize in September for med school- I would be all alone not knowing a soul in a foreign country and have a baby under 1 year old and pregnant! Oh man, I dont even want to think about it. Anyway, what pill were you on? Maybe you just needed a lower dose pill? As I recall tho, you had some problems remembering to take it, didnt you? It's probably just as well that you are using another bc method now- it's probably a little more reliable this way. Well, I'm signing off for the night- yall take care!
http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif ashley

Closed Thread