It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2003, 09:47 AM   #1
(female)

hlowrie HB User
Talking I need adivce!

Well this is the deal. I had my period on March 20th, it was normal. Well on March 30th & 31st, I Baby danced with my DH. We were not ttc, but if it happened it would be great. Anyway 4 days later on April 2nd, I started to get a brown discharge, very lite it lasted about 2 1/2 days off and on. I have never spotted between periods before. Well I didn't really think that much of it except I had been getting cramps mostly in my left ovary area and a some in the right ovary area. My period wasn't due to start until April 19th. My boobs are sore but it seems off and on, but my boobs are always sore before af so I didn't consider this as a symptom. My period is 4 full days late. I just have a hard time believing that I am pregnant because if I ovulated on March 30th or maybe the 29th, isn't 4DPO kinda early for an implantation bleeding. I am just scared that if I am not pregnant, something else is causing my period to be late and the spotting someone please give me some advice. Maybe someone else had an early implantation bleeingd. I have a Dr's appt. for tommorrow. I was just wanted to see what you ladies think. Thanks. Sorry So Long.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2003, 10:59 AM   #2
Inactive

siren24 HB User
It definitely sounds like my early pregnancy symptoms. Especially since your period hasn't come yet. I never had any implantation bleeding, so I don't know about that, but the crampy ovary twinges I had for a month or more. And I think my boobs were sore on and off until about 6 weeks, then they were horrible. Good luck and let us know what you find out!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2003, 11:04 AM   #3

LynnieChilds HB User
Wink

I too was suppose to get my period on the 19th of April. If you count the 19th and today, we are 5 days late! I havent been 'feeling pregnant' though. I felt a little cramping in my lower sides, but thats all. No spotting or weird discharge, but as I said in a different post, Im a little sore down there. Im guessing thats just from intercourse. Good luck!

Old 04-23-2003, 11:18 AM   #4
Veteran

Momofa4yrold HB User
Sounds like we can add 2 more to our EDD list. You all take a test and let us know something.

------------------
Chloe is due 07/27/03

Old 04-23-2003, 11:27 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Lovie_Me HB User
Well, I is hard to say. This month I was 5 days late, and AF showed up. I have never been late. I had twinges about 3 dpo. I was sleepy, and everything. I could have sworn that I was pg. Then she came, when I was going to get happy. So it is hard to say. Test, test , test. If it is one thing for sure it is that Af symptoms and pregnancy are soooooooo decieving. I hope the best for you both. Baby dust to you all!!!!!!!

Old 04-23-2003, 11:30 AM   #6

2tiredmama HB User
When in doubt, get a test, I too, never had implantation bleeding, but I guess I was only about 12 days preg with this one when the nipple soreness started.

EDD 06/08/03

Closed Thread