It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2003, 04:26 PM   #1

bonbon2000 HB User
Talking Latebloomer and all othes

Hi everyone I couldn't do post much in the last 2 days
because my DH was working at home.

We do want to wish a nice and peaceful easter to
everyone. Have a great weekend.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2003, 10:23 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
hey there late bloomer! i just wanted to send you some warm and positives thoughts...I hope you read this..take care

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2003, 02:34 PM   #3
Veteran

late bloomer HB User
Happy Easter to you too BonBon!

I too haven't been able to sign in past few days. My DH hurt his back - went into spasms - had to sit in ER for 3 hrs yesterday...he's ok all drugged up!

Well, well well, my healing and path to wellness still continues. It was recommended to me see a Chinese Herbalist - and I just came back. He relieved so much of my lower back pain. But first want to say he started out by asking why are you here? I told him we've been ttc for 1.5 yrs. He asked how old are you? I said 42, he said you are still very young. I can give you phone numbers of 2 woman who are 47 and presently pregnant. He asked a number of questions and I said, how did you know? He said I see it in your eyes. You are filled with guilt and you need to move past your past and when you do you will get pregnant. I smiled ear to ear - my eyes filled with tears - it was beautiful, I felt warm all over. Anyway, he put me on strict diet of greens greens greens, herbal tea, chicken, fish, tofu, lots of fruit and oatmeal for breakfast. Sounds like the diet for pregnancy! So no more sugar, white flour, red meat and dairy. And my headaches, depression, constipation, indigestion and lower back pain will clear up. He also gave me digestive herbs and wellness herbs. I am such the student! He said I need to be less hard on myself and chew my food more and my hunger and appetite will improve. Sounds like something we may have learned in kindergarten! I started the day off with a hardy spin class at the gym and I'm starting to feel better, less weepy. I'm reading a positive thinking book and learning to let it all go! I believe in my heart and soul that all this healing will prove ++++ !! And more importantly, if we do conceive, I won't have the sciatica, low back pain, weepy depression, and sugar cravings I've been experiencing for as long as I can remember.

Thanks for listening and being here Bonbon, and all my pregnant friends and ttc buddies.

Warm positive thoughts being sent your way too FriendlyRobyn! You only have 2.5 weeks to Cinco De Mayo!!

Hugs and Happy Holiday to all!
late bloomer

[This message has been edited by late bloomer (edited 04-19-2003).]

Old 04-22-2003, 07:45 PM   #4

bonbon2000 HB User
Hi Late bloomer I'm so layz and sleepy in the last days. My sister and my brother will arrive on May 1
for 16 days and I wanted a clean house and I can't get nothing, really nothing done.
On Saturday I vacuumed the floor and after that I had
abdominal pains.
My DH is laughing about me. Of course our house is not
dirty we are only 2 people and no pets but I wanted it
more clean because my sister is such a cleaning witch.
Oh well, w'll see later.

I really salute you for your diet. Is it difficult for you to keep this diet or do you eat healthy food always? You have so much luck with you helpers the
Chinese Herbalist sounds great. In Germany we have a
saying like "how you call into the forest, it calls out". You are such a lovely and caring person and they can see how much it means to you to get pregnant.

How is the back from you DH? Maybe you should take him with you to your chiropractor or reflexologist :-)).

Nela I'm glad you bloodwork went well. When do you start with clomid??? Hopefully you wont have the
awful side effect like our late bloomer had.
Because of my company we'll have in May I think they won't get me enough time to check on you but I'll think of you all the time and holding my thumbs.
When I'll come back I'll read only ++++++++++++++!!!

In the last days I'm thinking so much about Carmen and
her little Baby and how strong she is.
In this difficult time she always have time to check on other and give some advice. I really admire her.

Have a nice evening girls.

Old 04-23-2003, 04:04 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

nela HB User
Hi there girls!
Bonbon, thanks for asking about me...I'm starting the Clomid next week. can't wait! I am sort of prepared for the side effects, and will actually be disappointed if I don't get any! LOL http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dizzy.gif NO!!! Seriously, I am a bit scared, but willing to go the whole hog, whatever it takes, is my motto! Of course, if the pain or mood swings are just unbearable, then I'll probably have to do something about it, but I'm hoping Latebloomer's side effects were due to the hormonal problems she told us about.

Hope you are doing well, Latebloomer!
Bonbon, don't wear yourself out with all that cleaning! Take care now,
http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif Nela.

Old 04-23-2003, 07:46 AM   #6
Veteran

late bloomer HB User
Good Morning girls!

I like that ....girls! This morning someone was at my door and asked if my mother or father was home. I'm in bathrobe, guess I still look young!!!

Well, great to hear from both of you.

Bonbon, enjoy preparing for your sisters arrival. How exciting! Hope you're taking it easy and getting all the rest you need. Thanks for asking about my dh. I have been home since last Friday, tending to his every need. Turns out he needs an MRI and physical therapy. Boy oh boy, our backs need to be treated kinder and gentler and never take health for granted. He's on heavy drugs and steroids to aleviate nerve damage.

Nela Sweet Nela! Clomid and May is HERE!!! I'm doing a happy dance for you!!! I have to tell you my symptoms were all nutrional related, I have learned so much since I commited to healing my ailments. I'm grateful the clomid capitalized on my real issues. So no need to be concerned about possible side effects. You're a healthy butterfly about to fly!

I'm on a very discipined eating program which is called food combining. Can't eat protein with starch. Can't eat fruit with anything. Can eat veggies with protein and starch. Sure you heard of it. WELL, since I started on Monday, my bloated stomach has gone down tremendously along with some pounds lost. But thats not my true goal, I just want to feel better. I had no idea that all the sugar and nibbling was adding to my sciatica, low back and headache pain. I woke up with no pain in my ankles or back. I'm really going to stick to this and eliminate sugar. Its not as difficult to stick to when I see conception right around the corner I'm still visiting reflexologist and chiropractor for a few more visits. Sometimes it takes what it takes to get on the right path!

Hugs to both of you and all our "friends"

late bloomer

Old 04-23-2003, 09:50 AM   #7

bonbon2000 HB User
Good morning or is it a little late for this???

Late bloomer I read about your discipined eating program and don't know if I could do that. I try to eat more healthy but from time to time I need a fatty burger or a taco. It's nice to see this early results from your healhy diet like no pain in the ankles or back, no headache. This will help you go
through your diet and getting your little goal :-)).

Ouch your poor DH. I'm sorry to hear that he needs this heavy drugs to go through the pain. By the way... what is MRI??? Why your DH isn't joining your diet or is it especially for you?

Nela I'm sure you can't wait to go on the clomid.
The May will be your month!!! My only side effect were hyperstimulated Ovaries so I wish you a lot of luck and
Baby Dust.

This morning I got terrible news from my co-
worker in Germany. I worked for a big German Telecommunication Company and in the last year they begun to reduce employees. Just befor christmas last year they reduced some co-workers from my department.
The co-workers had to look for a alternate job in the company. One of this co-workers was a very kind,sensitive and shy man in my age. He find a other job but wasn't very happy with the work and his boss.
Yesterday morning he left his home as usual and went
into a forest behind my company. He cut his wrists
and I don't know if he is alive.
I cried a lot this morning over this tragedy and said a
prayer for him and his family. Hopefully they could find him early enough to help him.
I'm so sad that this kind man couldn't talk to somebody to solve this problems.

My DH told me not to worry it wouldn't be good for the twins but life isn't always fun and I had to cry.

I'm sorry to wrote a book but I had to vent a little.

Thank you for listening and have a great day.

Old 04-23-2003, 09:57 AM   #8
Senior Veteran

nela HB User
Bonbon, sorry to hear you sounding so down at heart. That friend of yours must have been going through a terrible time to have done that. I pray he is still alive and can pull through. Please try to be calm, although I know it's hard when you are so worried. ((((Bonbon)))))

Latebloomer...I've done that diet! It's the Montignac diet or the American version is Somersizing. I'm hoping it works for you, sweetie! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/t_up.gif Thanks so much for the happy dance! I'm doing one for you too: http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Old 04-23-2003, 10:23 AM   #9

bonbon2000 HB User
Nela thank you so much for your kind words and for the prayer you said for my co-worker. It means a lot to me.

At the moment I'm sooooo mad at my company. They treat their employees not like people with feelings.
I wish I could kick some bosses ***, maybe this could help.

I think I check out for today and do a little cleaning to keep me busy.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Old 04-23-2003, 12:31 PM   #10
Veteran

late bloomer HB User
Oh Bonbon, so sorry to hear the tragedy of that kind man. I'm praying too that he's alive and able to get the support he needs. How awful, to be that disappointed in your job. I have to tell you I believe in karma and some of what you're experiencing with bosses will come back. I've seen it happen...I had a boss from hell...guess what...she's gone. I had a dear friend who had a boss who was a true nightmare....she was demoted last week and my dear friend no longer has to work for her, in fact she has the kindest boss in the world right now. You are such a kind soul to grieve for your dear friend, let us know what happens.

Don't ever feel bad about writing a book, my posts are long too!!! Its so nice to keep in touch. Yeah, the eating program will be challenging I'm sure, but if I deviate the symptoms come back which is upset stomach, low back pain, sinus pain and list goes on. Funny thing I'm not hungry, exept at night, and the herbalist says no eating after 8:45 pm. So I make myself go to sleep early now.

Nela: This is all too exciting. Can you even imagine if we catch the egg real soon and join Bonbon

Well, my calendar says baby dancing starts this Friday. I'm not charting or using kits, just gonna bd every other day until May 1st - as if I was taking clomid. I'm no longer obsessing, just relaxing and enjoying love making with my DH. For today the most important thing is healing physically and emotionally.

Have a great day/night!

late bloomer

Closed Thread