It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2003, 03:33 PM   #1

7th_Heaven HB User
Cool 7th Heaven

Hello. I am a newbie be here. I just wanted to share my story with you all.
I have 5 beautiful kids and twins on the way. Ben is my oldest and he is 15, Julie is 14 and Adrie is 13. Ben and Julie are 16mth. apart and Julie and Adrie are 15mth. apart. Having the first three in under three years was very stressful but also very rewarding. Then we have Noah who is 10 and Gracie who is 7. Now we are having twin girls! We are very excited (my husband and I grew up together and I am 38 and he 39.) We always knew we wanted 7 children so now these are our last. I love having a big family and we are all very close. It has been ver rewarding and I cannot wait till the twins arrive. They are due in about 4 weeks so we are very busy around here preparing for them.
Thanks for listening my story and I am looking forward to responses!

[This message has been edited by 7th_Heaven (edited 04-18-2003).]

Old 04-18-2003, 04:23 PM   #2

lmeckman HB User
Welcome! Great to meet you. Sounds like you have a full house. What do all your kids think about having twins? When are you due? I am pregnant with my second child, I have a 2.5 year old son named Evan. This baby is due on his 3rd Birthday. I'm sure you'll have lots of great advice since you're a pro now with 7 kids!!

------------------
edd of baby #2 9/21/03 (my son Evan's Birthday!)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2003, 04:27 PM   #3

colie626 HB User
Smile

Wow! 7 children...GOD BLESS YOU! I just gave birth to triplets, but my husband and I wanna big family too. How do you do it? Well congrats on the twins and the rest of your family. I love the names of your children! Two of yours have the same names as two of mine. But I like the other ones. Any names for the twins yet?

Old 04-18-2003, 05:35 PM   #4

7th_Heaven HB User
Cool

All 5 kids were very thrilled about the babies. Our youngest, Gracie, seemed the least thrilled and I think its because she has been the baby for so long. She still hasn't really welcomed the idea but hopefully after they are born she will. Any ideas on how I can prepare her and still have time for her once the twins are born? Its gonna be harder with twins and I think she is gonna really need attention! please any ideas! Thanks!

I am due June 2.

Old 04-18-2003, 05:44 PM   #5
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User
WOW is all I can say 7 chrildren I couldnt do it.lol
congrats on your new babies comming and welcome to our boards we look forward to sharing stories with you.

------------------
EDD-AUGUST 15
baby boy # 3

Old 04-22-2003, 08:24 AM   #6

Karcia HB User
I don't have any children yet (I am due Oct 1), but I remember hearing something that Dr Laura said once. She said when her mom was expecting, they kept referring to the new-to-be born baby as it all being for her. Not our baby, but her sibling. And all the great things she could teach him/her, and that it was all for her, and how lucky she was, and how good she must have been for this to happen. Now, with 4 others, it may be tricky, and Gracie is older, but I thought I would share anyhow. It sounds like you have a great, loving household. Congratulations!!

Karcia
Edd 10/01

Old 04-22-2003, 08:31 AM   #7
Inactive

lovelyme HB User
How funny!!! I have a Gracie and a JuliA and we are contemplating the name Ben for number 2 due exactly 2 months after you on August 2nd! Wow that's neat.

So I see why you have the username 7th Heaven!

That is too cute and we're really glad you have joined us!!!!! Any names for the girls yet?

------------------
Marie
It's A Boy!!
Expected August 2, 2003

Old 04-22-2003, 10:26 AM   #8
Veteran

Momofa4yrold HB User
I just have one other child. Austin. He is 4.

I did the "His Baby" thing. God thought he was so good that he wanted him to be a big brother. So, God is giving him a baby. Now he tells me that when he goes camping this summer I can go and take care of "His" baby while he goes fishing with daddy. Maybe if you explain it to the other children they will help you out with that.

Wow. 7 kids. I bet they rule the neighborhood.

------------------
Chloe is due 07/27/03

Old 04-23-2003, 03:00 PM   #9

7th_Heaven HB User
Thanks for all the great ideas! See with all the other children they were younger so they always said it was there baby coming, but this 7 year gap between Gracie and the twins...i don't know. She is older and has a mind of her own. lol I will def. try the suggestions. Thank you all!!

Closed Thread