It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2003, 09:34 AM   #1

jojojen HB User
Post Sore boobs and spotting

hi,

My boyfriend and I had sex about 3 days before I think I was ovulating (plotted with online calculator), then again on the day that the calendar said I was ovulating. Immediately the day after I started getting incredibly sore boobs which have been sore the past week now. On the 18th we had sex again and afterwards I had slight bleeding which was on and off up until today. I put the bleeding down due to irritation and sex but checking the ovulation calendar it says implantation day would have been the 18th and this is the exact day when I started bleeding a little. I have also had some cramping. My period isnt due until a week from now.

Is it possible I am pregnant??

Thanks in advance.

J.

Old 04-20-2003, 10:06 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kitty_T HB User
First of all welcome to the board secondly it is very possible that you could be pregnant i had light implantation around a week before my period was due when i became pregnant which lasted about three days also i have heard many women on here say that they had sore boobs right after implantation had occured round about that time for me too. are you and your bf TTC? i wish you the best of luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2003, 04:20 PM   #3

jojojen HB User
Question

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I actually started getting sore boobs before I started bleeding. I last had my period on March 30th, so ovulation was predicted around 12th. It was the 13th that my boobs started getting really sore and are still sore now. And it was about the 18th that the bleeding started.

Is it possible for my boobs to be so sore straight after ovulation if we had sex around that time?

And yes, we are TTC so if I am pregnant then obviously this would be great!

Old 04-21-2003, 05:32 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kitty_T HB User
with some women they experience sore boobs more or less straight away so there is a chance that you are pg. i hope that you find out you are as being pregnant is the best feeling in the world. you could always get an early pregnancy test which you can test for at the moment if they are available to you i know i cant get them here in Scotland but you might, also as i am not really familiar with these tests i cant really say if they are all that accurate. if your period doesnt turn up when it is due then i would test right away i hope everything turns out the way you want it to good luck and keep us posted

Old 04-21-2003, 06:30 AM   #5

jojojen HB User
It feels as though my period is coming. I am starting to get the usual week-before-feeling.

Will let you know how it turns out.

Thanks for the advice!

Old 04-21-2003, 07:49 AM   #6

jojojen HB User
Oh, I also had hot flashes last night so I'm pretty certain my period is due.

Old 04-23-2003, 05:19 PM   #7

jojojen HB User
Well my boobs are still REALLY sore today. Why is this? Can they be sore from anything other than the possibility of being pregnant? I also feel really bloated today.

AF is due this weekend but I am beginning to stress!

Closed Thread