It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2003, 10:00 AM   #1
Inactive

lovelyme HB User
Post Great IDEA!!!!

Johnson and Johnson has these NEW Softwash Cleansing Cloths. They are dry and all you do is wet them to wash baby. They have moisturizer in them and are tear free. I am definitely getting these for those first 2 weeks when you cannot bathe baby in the tub due to their umbelical cord needing to dry up. They also say they are gentle enough for removing makeup!! I'm allll over it! Plus, since you really are not supposed to put lotion on the baby at first this will help keep the baby soft since it has moisturizers. Okay my commercial is over now. Just thought I would give ya an idea. I mostly like the idea that I can just throw them away afterward. I mean you accumulate enough laundry as it is so this is one less washcloth!

------------------
Marie
It's A Boy!!
Expected August 2, 2003

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2003, 10:04 AM   #2
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User
I live for these colths. My son just turned 9 months yesterday http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif and its all I use for him they are quick and easy. he will NOT sit in water so it makes it eaiser to give him a quick back with these. and there is plenty of soap already on them

------------------
EDD-AUGUST 15
baby boy # 3

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2003, 11:54 AM   #3
Veteran

Momofa4yrold HB User
I want some!!!!! Can you get them at WalMart? I think that is the only place my car knows how to get to.

------------------
Chloe is due 07/27/03

Old 04-24-2003, 06:19 AM   #4

moni1 HB User
My DD is 18 months and I've been using these all of her little life. It makes washing her a little easier. I keep some in the kitchen too for when she is done playing outside or before she eats. I lather her little hands with them and then rinse her under the water. Because the box can be a bit bulky if packing them for a trip, I keep some in a plastic baggy in her diaper bag for those times. I've seen them almost everywhere - WalMart, Target, grocery stores.
Babe #2 c-section 11/06

Old 04-24-2003, 09:05 AM   #5
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User
yes I get mine at walmart

------------------
EDD-AUGUST 15
baby boy # 3

Closed Thread