It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2003, 12:39 PM   #1
Inactive

lovelyme HB User
Thumbs down And the case goes on.......

When I first heard of Amber Frey I immediatly thought she helped or even did it to rid of Laci and be with Scott. Then I thought it could be like a Joey Buddafuco thing where Scott helped plan it and then went fishing to make it seem like he had an alibi. I ruled all that out after her press conference.

On the contrary, yeah Amber did possibly fib about contact with Scott, but either way she claims she never knew of Laci AND she even had her own private investigator at some point during this looking up on Scott prior to the dissappearance. She probably caught on that there was some type of double life going on. I think once Amber gathered this much, she called Laci for the sole purpose of telling her the truth about what Scott had been up to. I have had this happen to me.

SO Laci gets infuriated and confronts him and maybe claims to be willing to take him for all he has. He panicks and as I said in the last post, some in that position of hearing that they could be stripped of everything they have worked for (even though he deserved it for cheating) could become capable of doing something that even they never thought they could. In panick of his actions and realizing that he had just done something horrific he figures that the only way to save himself is to rid himself of the evidence and make it look like a kidnapping. However, he might have not have had so little time considering that supposedly ankle and wrist weight were created with cement. That takes time to make and dry. Although this could explain why her hands and feet were gone. Her legs and arms were there in some way according to interviews. Then weights on her hands and feet would not rot in the water, but the skin would and the weight of those cement weights could cause the wrists, hands and feet to break off from erosion I would imagine. The erosion on the rest of her body, except her head probably came from creatures in the water as well as the elements in the water. I mean who knows how long her body banged up against those rocks before lodging between them.

Last night a show reported that something was apparent to the guilt of Scott after doing the second search of his home. The woman claimed that obviously whatever they found led them back to the water in search of something. They saw what appeared to be a body in March and the weather just wouldn't permit them to keep searching more in depth. They always kept this search mainly around water I noticed. So they knew then that something was not credible with Scott.

His parents theory is that, why would Scott tell the authorities of his whereabouts and even present proof and that be the exact dumping point. They are saying that that would be like him only incriminating himself. No I think that is smarter. He probably figured that if he were more honest about where he was then they would be less likely to suspect him leading them away from that area, when it actually only did the opposite. I kinda wonder if he went to the marina for alibi and then dumped her closer to where she was just found, on the way back or on the way up to Berkely. That is what makes the most sense to me. That way he figured that even if they do suspect me then they will only search the body of water that I told them I was at and won't think that I dumped her in water elsewhere because I will have proof that I was only at the marina.

HMmmmmmmmmmm

------------------
Marie
It's A Boy!!
Expected August 2, 2003

[This message has been edited by lovelyme (edited 04-24-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2003, 06:50 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

bellestar HB User
I thinkt his whole things is pretty sick. How could you do that to your wife and unborn baby? It is horrible! they looked so happy together in the pictures!

------------------
Bellestar
EDD 8/17/03
1st Child! ITS A GIRL!!!!

Old 04-25-2003, 07:58 AM   #3

7th_Heaven HB User
Last night I was watching Late Night Edition and they had people from her yoga class come out and speak. The question they asked that interested me the most was the question "was he excited for his new son?" Apparently he wasn't thrilled of becoming a father, but he wasn't totally against it either.
Correction: In all the pictures they have shown LACI looks so happy.

Old 04-25-2003, 11:11 AM   #4
Inactive

siren24 HB User
That's true about the pictures. Laci looks incredibly happy while Scott has this fake barely making it work semi smile on his face. I never really noticed this until recently. Laci definitely had that pregnancy "glow" didn't she?

Old 04-25-2003, 12:07 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

bellestar HB User
I do agree with the pics now that you mention it!! She was a really pretty lady and definatley had the glow!

------------------
Bellestar
EDD 8/17/03
1st Child! ITS A GIRL!!!!

Old 04-25-2003, 12:16 PM   #6
Inactive

lovelyme HB User
On Laci's official website you can look at a photo gallery and there is this one pic of her holding a newborn infant. It looks like a little boy she's holding and it made me tear up picturing how happy she would have been to hold her own son. At least they are together in Heaven and she can hold and cradle him there.

------------------
Marie
It's A Boy!!
Expected August 2, 2003

Closed Thread