It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2003, 09:39 PM   #1

wearehoping HB User
Talking are we pregnant

Hello,
We have been trying to conceive for the past 3 months. We took 2 tests and they came back with a line but the line was going horozontial instead of parallel. This happened both times. We took 2 more tests and they came back neg. We went to our health dept. to take a test and it was neg. I have been getting sick for the last 2 1/2 weeks. At first i was feeling nausuated and throwing up, but now I just feel nausuated. This only seems to happen at night around 11:30-12:00. Right now I am 4 days late. Please give us some advise. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2003, 05:39 AM   #2
Veteran

Momofa4yrold HB User
I don't really know about the line being the wrong direction. I hear people say if there is a line then you are pregnant. Take a First Response Early Pregnancy Test first thing in the morning with first urin, it has the most hormones in it. I know there is a such thing as an evaporated line, but it is white in color not pink. What color was your line?

Your symptoms sound like you could be. I had night sickness instead of morning sickness. Take a first response and let me know.

------------------
Chloe is due 07/27/03

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2003, 12:21 PM   #3

wearehoping HB User
the line is pink in color, but is faint. the test that we took were in the morning.it seems that the sickness she has at night is easing off or atleast she is just getting nausated and not throwing up anymore.she feels fine any other time of day, just at night she feels bad.thanks

Old 04-25-2003, 01:26 PM   #4
Inactive

siren24 HB User
Hi.. I had a positive at home on a First Response. 2 days later I had a negative at the clinic on campus. I ended up being pregnant, and the HPT picked it up before the doctor's office. Those First Response Early tests are SUPER sensitive. You know, someone else on here was saying that she got a line in the wrong direction, too. I think that was on an EPT. There may be a faulty batch out there somewhere. When you think about it, all they would have to do would be to manufacture or put the test strips in sideways. Good luck. It definitely sounds like you are pregnant. And I had night nausea too.... Let us know!

Old 04-25-2003, 01:27 PM   #5
Inactive

siren24 HB User
Oh, and I forgot to mention that my first positive HTP was SUPER faint. We looked at it in all kinds of different lights to make sure we weren't imagining it. LOL. That happens when they pick it up really early.

Closed Thread