It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2003, 03:16 PM   #1
(female)

shortstuff07 HB User
Unhappy Confused again.....

I thought this month would be the month that my body would finally get back on track. I don't really think so at this point. I have been off BCP for almost 4 months now. I have been bleeding a little every month since January and I actually got a surge on the OPK this month, BD'ed and I've took a HPT and negative. I have been feeling like AF is going to show any day now. I just don't know what to think about my body and the way it is acting. I'm going to do another HPT tonight, but I don't think I am pregnant. This ttc is driving me crazy. I just want a BFP!!!!! Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch.
DD {Addisyn Sailor} 9/19/08

Baby #4 edd 5/19/10

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2003, 03:37 PM   #2

Trac y HB User
Don't get frustrated! I took a test 4 days before AF was due because I was spotting, it was a BFN. Af was due Sunday. Tuesday night rolled around and still no AF; I took a test that night and got a faint line. I took 3 more tests and still got a faint line.

I called my ob/gyn and told the medical assitant my situation, and she told me the reason the line is so faint is because I tested rather early. She said most people wait a week after they are late to test.

Think positive, ok? I know that is easier said than done, but when you least expect it, is when it happens!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread