It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2003, 05:06 PM   #1

Tiff Tiff HB User
Question symptoms ?

I have been sneezing every day. Sometimes I have bouts of sneezing where I will sneeze 3-4 big sneezes in a row. And sometimes I just sneeze all throughout the day. It gets annoying when people in my classes say bless you multiple times throughout the day. Is this an effect of being pregnant? because i have never had any allergies and i'd sneeze before but not that much.

Also, I have read some posts on here that say mild cramping is normal during pregnancy. However, the cramps i get, they are not random and do not feel like PMS cramps. It is just when I lay down. I try to position pillows to kind of prop my belly up (even though it is not all that big yet, i am 18 weeks) Is that normal? does anyone else get cramps when they lay down?

Old 04-25-2003, 05:13 PM   #2
Inactive

siren24 HB User
Sounds like you are experiencing the two very common joys of pregnancy. First, being extra mucus production and second, round ligamant pain. I have had a stuffy nose for 7 months, and I even get frequent nosebleeds with mine. The hormones make you produce more snot, which probably makes you sneeze. The pains sound like they may be from the ligaments supporting your uterus stretching as everything gets heavier. And they are not always mild. They can range from a dull crampy ache to a sharp, shooting spasmodic pain, usually on one side or the other in the lower abdomen. You are definitely at the point in pregnancy when these would start to affect you. Your baby is in the middle of a growth spurt!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2003, 08:11 AM   #3

dinhtran HB User
Tif Tif,

Welcome to preggars! Those have been TWO of my symptoms of being prego. My sneezes are so violent that I leak urine every time and I have to wear a pantyliner all the time; as far as the cramps I to always get them at nite although now its more BH cramps that last throughout the day and very uncomfortable. I am just getting ready for birth I guess.

Serena

Closed Thread