It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2003, 12:35 PM   #1
Inactive

siren24 HB User
Exclamation Tired of being pregnant! (Anyone else?)

I always thought I would enjoy every minute of this pregnancy, but I am starting to get tired of being pregnant. I think I'm bored with it. I just started my 3rd trimester, and everything has flown by til the last couple of weeks. Now it feels like I'll never be able to wait at least 10 more weeks. I never get tired of feeling him move, but it doesn't give me the same charge as before. And I'm sick of other people wanting to feel him kick, commenting on my belly, appearance, speculating on when I'll have him, and asking me "How are you feeling???" I think I'm ready for this to be over with. More than that, I want to see my baby!!!! And hold him. And get my body back.
Is it horrible for me to be feeling like this? This is my first, so I thought I'd relish every moment and every belly pat. Any advice or comfort?

Old 04-25-2003, 12:55 PM   #2
Inactive

lovelyme HB User
I would be bord or want it over except I knowthis is my last time ever doing it so I am trying to savor every ache and every pain despite the tough and rough snags along the way. I know I will never feel a baby move inside me again so it bums me out, but then I also realize I will never again have to endure labor!! You will really feel it slow down after week 34! Sorry to tell ya, but it's true. after week 36 things speed up because your appointments get closer and you get to check progress too! So actually look at it as only waiting another 6 weeks instead of 10!

------------------
Marie
It's A Boy!!
Expected August 2, 2003

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2003, 01:20 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

mommarican HB User

Sorry, but I don't care, I don't care, I don't care!!! I just want the privilege of being pregnant and being able to have to finally be a mother! I want to make DH a wonderful Husband! Sorry, but I can’t wait to have to “suffer” those experiences. Actually, I have been one of those people that have always looked forward to enduring that part of life. Sorry if I sound like a freak, but I am!

Old 04-25-2003, 04:12 PM   #4

dinhtran HB User
Hi Siren,

I am going on week 37 and I am going to ask the dx if she can take her out a week early. I don't know if this is medically possible but I am soooooo tired. I have had a rough pregnancy. This last month has been absolutely miserable for me but wouldn't give it up for the world. I just need to vent out sometimes. I want to hold her and see what she looks like. My dh is so excited that he doesn't know what to do with himself. I would just like to be able to breathe, sleep, pee normal, have no aches and pains and finally get some energy back ( not that after having my baby I will).

Hate to say it siren, but it will only get worse before it gets better. Maybe you will be lucky and everything will move faster and easier for you!

Good luck,

Serena

Old 04-25-2003, 04:33 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

harvest46 HB User
I was just in your SHOE about a month ago. and now, with a baby around, it is really nice and joyful... but i have not slept more than 4 hours ever since getting back from the hospital. i can't really go anywhere and do anything anymore because of the baby... but, i would say, enjoy those last moments before you really get so busy ~ .........

Old 04-26-2003, 08:04 PM   #6
Veteran

wattagirl HB User
siren i hate to say it but i'm with you sister-i want my body back-i am miserable and will be very glad to have this baby-don't get me wrong-i want to carry her to term but man i am suffering-my first pregnancy was so easy-so you aren't the only one

Old 04-28-2003, 06:43 AM   #7
Veteran

Momofa4yrold HB User
I am with you too siren and wattagirl. I want my body back! I want to enjoy sex with my husband again! I hate worring so much about the baby. If I could see her then I would know she was OK.

This is my last pregnancy too and I am really trying to enjoy these last 10 weeks, but I really want July to get here!! I am almost looking forward to a C-section. I don't want to be pregnant anymore.

I sound terrible. I really love my baby and if anything would happen to her now I wouldn't be able to make it through one day. I just hope you all understand what I am saying.

------------------
Chloe is due 07/27/03

Closed Thread