It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2003, 08:21 AM   #1
Veteran

Momofa4yrold HB User
Post Wow what a difference a couple of days make

Just the other day I was bragging about not having any cramps or pains. Now I don't know if I should call my doctor or not.

I hope I don't give TMI. But I have to know what you all think.

I had sex with DH last night. It had really been a while. I was not a good experience. I started having severe stabbing pains in my sides and cramps in my stomach during and it continued all night and today. This morning when I went to the bathroom a real hard squirt of fluid came out of the baby hole. It was like a real hard squirt of pee, but from the wrong place. Now I am having the pain in my sides and real strong BH. I am not still leaking, but I have REAL heavy discharge.

I am afraid that I am slowly leaking fluid and not really knowing it because of the heavy discharge. And all of these things are running through my head like what if I am leaking fluid and I don't do anything about it and my baby dies. How long can a baby live in the uterus without fluid? I don't want to have to go to the doctor unless I have to because ever day I miss takes a day from my maternity leave.

I am 27 weeks pregnant.

Can anyone help me?

------------------
Chloe is due 07/27/03

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-28-2003, 08:30 AM   #2

Trac y HB User
If it were me, I would call my doctor. I just found out I was pregnant last week. When in doubt, just make that phone call; it will ease your worries.

Best of luck to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-28-2003, 09:20 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

coppertop HB User
Definately call your doctor.

However, your body makes a cup of amniotic fluid every hour, so your baby will never be without fluid. If your water breaks, the danger is infection not fluid loss. But do get checked out!

Old 04-28-2003, 09:35 AM   #4
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User
I always think its better to be safe than sorry call your doctor.
as for me if I go more than 1 or maybe 2 days without sex then we do I will have cramps and stabbing pains for awhile afterwardsa and I also feel like I have a heavier discharge. but mine is usually heavy anyway. I did this with my last baby also so I think its normal. try not to worry and relax it wont be long for us now. if you still feel uncomfortable call your doc.

------------------
EDD-AUGUST 15
baby boy # 3

Old 04-28-2003, 11:24 AM   #5
Veteran

Momofa4yrold HB User
Thank you guys. I never knew that about the fluid Coppertop. That makes me feel a lot better. I just kept picturing my baby trying to stay underwater while it is just slowly leaking out. That sounds really stupid when I type it out.

I did call my doctor and she said not to get worried about it. Just to lay down and relax for a while. If it happens again or I leak anymore heavy fluid to call back or just come in.

------------------
Chloe is due 07/27/03

Old 04-28-2003, 10:17 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

kippy6 HB User
Let us know how you're doing tomorrow (Tuesday). Hope you have a restful night's sleep.

Old 04-29-2003, 05:30 AM   #7
Veteran

Momofa4yrold HB User
Hey, I'm doing OK now. I had some pretty strong BH last night. I guess it is time to start feeling like crap. I want to work up to delievery, but if I start feeling like I did yesterday, then I don't know if I will be able to.

------------------
Chloe is due 07/27/03

Closed Thread