It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2003, 08:32 PM   #1
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
Thumbs up November/ December mommies

Kitty im so worried about you.. you went off for a scan and never returned that scares me. Plese have good news, please, ive been thinkin of you and pray that all is well!

BIG WELCOME to mjmoon, a fellow ttcer. Shes been trying for 5 months, i hope she joins us!

Well today on the way to night class i had to grab fast food. Between, wendys, taco bell, and mcdaonalds, all next door to my class, nothing NOTHING sounded good. I cant eat unless i force it down. Dinner ended up be not so bad, cheese potato, 6 chicken nuggets, and a small frosty.

How is everyone else doing?

------------------
our first babys EDD 11/27/03 Thanksgiving

Old 04-21-2003, 11:21 PM   #2

Leah22 HB User
I'm in the same boat Robyn! NOTHING sounds good to eat. In between meals I've been craving mustard potato salad, blackberry ice cream, peanut butter, chips and dip, apples, carrots, etc. But when it comes down to actually eating meals nothing sounds good. Today I was dying or chinese... and the only chinese place I will eat out at here is in Carmel lol which is about 20 min drive for me in heavy traffic; yet I made the drive. I've been told it gets better, but not for a while. Hopefully I will start to figure out what I want to eat without having to force it down... I can't exactly make many road trips to get whatever sounds good all the time or I'll be driving ALL the time lol.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2003, 06:34 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
I remember the long drive to a favorite mexican restaraunt. I can drink O.J. in the am and eat chewy granola bars very easily. plain corn chips are easy to eat but everything else is a chore. I use to NEVER drink juice, it has too many calories. I loved to eat fruit. Now its completely reversed. I was filling plastic eggs with all kinds of chocolate on friday and I use to love candy bars but i couldnt even eat a little....i know its in my favor, but how annoying! Still sooooo happy to be pregnant!

------------------

Old 04-22-2003, 03:46 PM   #4

TJ_22 HB User
Smile

Good Afternoon,

Robyn, I know what you mean about food. I wonder if I will ever enjoy eating again. Nothing ever sounds good. Any food I think of makes me want to puck. Although the medicatin my dr put me on is making me feel tonz better. I don't puck anymore just nausuas all the time so I guess that's better.

Kitty - how was your scan? Where are you? Is everything okay? Let us know!

Anyway I hope you all have a great evening.

------------------
Our 1st Baby EDD: 12/10/03

Old 04-22-2003, 04:34 PM   #5
(female)

Mjmoon HB User
I'm here! Thank you for inviting me!!! I can't wait to get my official due date.. I know it will be sometime in late December!

Mary

Old 04-23-2003, 07:49 AM   #6
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
glad your feeling better tj! Yeah mjmoom, welcome.
Kitty????

Old 04-23-2003, 08:17 AM   #7
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
wow, my baby is grwing from the size of an olive to the size of a plum, and next week the size of a large lime!! amazing! I hope my baby keeps growing. Im in week 9 now and thats when my fetus stopped growing in July. That has me soo scared! I WANT THIS BABY!! As soon as i see its heart is still beating past this week ill feel relieved.

Old 04-23-2003, 09:54 AM   #8
Senior Veteran

JodyC HB User
Hi! I'm back. I was bleeding for two weeks, so I stopped posting here b/c I was certain I was going to miscarry. But, bbs are still sore, and doc thinks everything is OK, they aren't even going to do another ultrasound until 8 weeks (April 30th). So, I guess I will just enjoy this pregnancy and stop worrying. I bought a scale today to see how much weight I am gaining! I can't think about food either, but I feel like my clothes don't fit right anymore. Anybody else feel like this?

Jody C
EDD - December 6, 2003

Old 04-23-2003, 03:39 PM   #9

TJ_22 HB User
Good Afternoon Ladies.

JOdy it's nice to have you back. I am so glad everything is okay.

Robyn, I have a feeling everything is going to be fine with your baby. I know its hard to not worry. It wont be long and hopefully your mind will be at ease.

Now - I have an embarassing question for you all that I am not sure of. During pregnancy, when is it okay and when is it not okay to have sex. I am 7 weeks preg now, and I haven't dared do it. My husband is feeling a bit neglected I think. Is it okay in early pregnancy or should I wait? Anybody know? I know- dumb question huh?

Thanks for your help ladies. Have a great evening.

------------------
Our 1st Baby EDD: 12/10/03

Old 04-23-2003, 06:41 PM   #10
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
i think now is fine but ask your dr. My dh wont touch me until the first trimester is over, hes scared and felt like he caused the m/c in july.

Old 04-23-2003, 06:41 PM   #11
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
jody, welcome back, sorry you had such a scare!!

Old 04-24-2003, 07:19 AM   #12
Senior Veteran

JodyC HB User
Everything I have read has said it is OK to have sex in early pregnancy unless you are high risk. That said, I started bleeding 2x after BD in the last two weeks, so I am waiting at least until week 13!!!!!

What I want to know is - is it OK to lay out in the sun when you are pregnant? I am going to Mexico (Cabo San Lucas) in July, and I don't want to cancel the trip

Old 04-24-2003, 08:10 AM   #13
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
still no appitite but I can sure eat chewy granola bars!
Jody your trip to cabo should be lovely! Again, ask you dr. but Im pretty sure the answer is no laying out! I think direct sun on your belly isnt good and your never supposed to let yourself overheat. Maybe you can get a tan by standing in the pool What type of place will you be lodging at? DH and I love vacationing. We went to cancun last year, almost chose cabo.

------------------

Old 04-24-2003, 06:58 PM   #14
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
i hope tracy joins us! she got a + today!!

Old 04-25-2003, 04:16 AM   #15
(female)

Mjmoon HB User
Hi everyone! Robyn, how long have you been missing your appitite? Have you had any MS? Mine appitite hasn't been all that great this week but I haven't been feeling well so I'm not sure if it is pg related or not.

I've felt kind of fuzzy headed ever since I found out.. is that normal?

Welcome Tracy!

Mary

Closed Thread