It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2003, 07:22 PM   #1

LynnieChilds HB User
Post update...

Okay, this is going to be long one, but Im a newly preg and have a ton of concerns!

First of all, thank you to everyone who replied to my message posted 'PLEASE READ' yesterday. As you know now, I am 18 and having children is new to me. For those of you who were asking, yes I am still with the father and we have been together for a year and 1/2 now. No I have no told my parents yet and Im trying to build up the courage for that. On top of telling my parents though, I also go to a catholic school who wont let me walk at my graduation next month if they find out...

Heres an review: Im a week and 1/2 late and I have taken two pregnancy tests. The first one I did wrong and nothing showed up but a pinkish blur in the negative column. The second one I took (and I tried using the cup method this time) came up clearly positive in less then a minute. I was going through my car today and found the old test and what do u know, two lines did show up on it, I just didnt give it enough time. They were very faint though. So both tests have came out positive...

now I have about 600 questions to ask...please be watching for them!

Old 04-29-2003, 05:22 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

HEAVEN-SENT HB User
Good luck with your pregnancy!

Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/t_up.gif

------------------
EDD 10/3/03

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2003, 06:49 AM   #3
Veteran

Momofa4yrold HB User
If I were you, I would keep it quite until after graduation. You should have the honor of walking through graduation.

Ask all the questions you need to.

Have you made an appointment to see an OBGYN yet? They usually don't want to see you until you are about 10 weeks, but go ahead and make the appointment now.

------------------
Chloe is due 07/27/03

Old 04-29-2003, 07:49 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

bellestar HB User
Congratulations on your PG! Please, ask all the ?'s you want!!! Tht is why we are here! I agree, that you should probably keep it quiet until after Graduation! You don't want to miss that! You only do it once from H.S.!!! GOOD LUCK!! and Congrats on graduation and your PG!

------------------
Bellestar
EDD 8/17/03
1st Child! ITS A GIRL!!!!

Closed Thread