It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2003, 04:21 PM   #1

Carmen_F HB User
Unhappy I'm home...

i just wanted to tell everyone that I'm home. Got home around 3 today. Thanks for all of your prayers. I will return from time to time and check on everyone...then I will be back full time in around 4 months when hubby and I TTC. Thanks..
Carmen
----------------------------------
Victoria Grace Born asleeep April 24, 2003
She will always be with me......
Mommy and Daddy will always love you!!!!!

Old 04-25-2003, 06:21 PM   #2
Veteran

chrislove HB User
Thinking of you Carmen and hoping you feel back to normal soon (whatever "normal" is ). You are still in our prayers and we look forward to hearing your sweet fingertips whenever you can......take care Chris

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2003, 06:23 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

littleone314 HB User
Carmen,

I know nothing that anyone says can take away your pain but just know that we all are praying for you and thinking about you and your family. Remember, God is so important right now. I love the name you named her! Dont forget that even though she isn't physically with you she will always watch over you and her daddy. She loves you more than you know As you do her! Stay strong and cling to your family right now!! You all need each other God Bless you!!!

Old 04-25-2003, 07:49 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ksavage HB User
What a beautiful name for a sweet little angel. I have no words for you that could ever take your pain away, I wish I did. Just know that you have your very own sweet little angel to watch over you and you husband.
I hope you are able to visit us quite often, I can only imagine how hard it mst be to visit the boards right now, but if you could just post from time to time & not read anything over here (if that would make it easier) then we could all respond to you & we could still keep in touch.

All our love and prayers go out to you & your family.

Sending tons of hugs & love to you Carmen!

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif Kim

Old 04-25-2003, 08:18 PM   #5
Inactive

dingo_102 HB User
Carmen--I'm truly sorry for what you and your family are going through. I can't even express how sad I feel. But please come and visit with us because we still care about you and we still want to know how you are.
You picked a beautiful name for a beautiful angel.
You are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending Hugs and Prayers

April
9/19

[This message has been edited by dingo_102 (edited 04-25-2003).]

Old 04-25-2003, 08:20 PM   #6
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
I hope you and your dh are doing as well as you can through all of this. Victoria Grace has a spot in my heart too!

Old 04-25-2003, 08:45 PM   #7

ivona HB User
Dear Carmen,

Even though we have not spoken on this board before
I was so moved by your ordeal. I'd like you to know that things like that bring the best in all of us. It makes us stop and reflect and truly care for another human being - even though we have never met you.
I think that in our busy lives we forget that we are all together on this planet earth and how much easier it would be if our attitudes toward one another would be like that all the time - caring, passionate and considearte. I know that no words can truly comfort you right now, but look what Victoria Grace has accomplished. She brought the best in all of us. My prayers are with you and your loved ones.

Old 04-26-2003, 01:01 AM   #8
Senior Veteran

nela HB User
Dear Carmen, I just wanted to say that my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family right now. I can't being to express how I feel, but know that you are loved and that you have a sweet angel watching over you....I hope you still find the strength to come here and visit us from time to time. And if not, that's OK too. Just know that we'll be here for you when you come back in 4 months, sweetie.
The name you chose for your angel is truly a beautiful one that makes me think of all things good and courageous, like her mom.

All our love...Nela.

Old 04-26-2003, 08:39 AM   #9
(female)

Mjmoon HB User
Carmen,
My heart and thoughts are still with you. You are an incredible women. I know in my heart you will be a wonderful mother with a house full of healthy children. Please take care of yourself.

Mary

Old 04-26-2003, 01:28 PM   #10

Trac y HB User
Carmen, my thougts and prayers are with you.

Old 04-28-2003, 06:31 AM   #11
Veteran

Momofa4yrold HB User
I still think you are the strongest woman I have ever met in my life. You are very dear to us.

God is holding Victoria now watching over you. She is a beautiful happy healthy angel in heaven. And I am sure she loves her Mommy very much.

Old 04-28-2003, 07:59 AM   #12
Senior Veteran

HEAVEN-SENT HB User
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

God Bless,

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

Old 04-29-2003, 12:02 AM   #13

coley91 HB User
I just want you to know that I am praying for you and your husband Carmen. I am so sorry for what you have gone through. The name Victoria Grace is so beautiful. I only wish for you peace and joy and wholeness!!! Take care and know that many of us on here think of you daily.

Old 04-29-2003, 08:53 AM   #14
Inactive

lovelyme HB User
How truly sweet. My daughter's name is Grace Victoria. I treasure those names and I know you will too. You are truly amazing Carmen to have gone through all this. My thoughts will remain with you always.

------------------
Marie
It's A Boy!!
Expected August 2, 2003

Old 04-29-2003, 09:03 AM   #15

Carmen_F HB User
Thank you all for your kind words. I have grown alot through all this. Sometimes I feel peace and sometimes I feel anger still....I know that soon the peace times will out weigh the anger and I wait for that day. Hubby and I will be ttc again around September and I will be back full time then. Victoria will never be forgotten and she will watch over us all forever. I read recently that in heaven 1000 years is like 1 day here...so if I live on this earth for 100 more years to Victoria it will only be like I've been gone from her for 2.5 hours That helps me alot. Thanks for everything....
Carmen
Mommy to Victoria Grace born asleep 4-24-03
Mommy and Daddy will always love you!!!
Mommy and Daddy will always love you!!!!!

Closed Thread