It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2003, 07:41 AM   #1
Veteran

LadyLight HB User
Smile September Bubs (6)

Good Morning Everyone,

Started a new thread before we run out of room!

Sunday morning 10:30 here in FL. Quite overcast today, had tons of rain yesterday. Just hoping all of you are doing well.

I was so excited that Friday and yesterday I was able to eat Mexican food, chicken fahitas, this is the first time I've been able to eat chicken since pg. So, I'm excited to say the least.

Bought one maternity outfit yesterday, capri pants and very feminine periwinkle blue flowing top. DH loves it! Boy, do I look pg now LOL! It was on sale and I know I need to buy much more, espcially bras and panties, but one thing at a time.

I'm housecleaning today and laundry. What are all of you up to all over our gracious world? Keep in touch ladies and we're halfway there!!!

L & J (baby EDD 9/15/03)

Old 04-27-2003, 07:59 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

friendlyrobyn HB User
hi ladylight, just wanted to pop in and see how your doin. Chicken just hasnt sounded appitizing until now? Or would it make you sick? Im embarressed to say what I ate yesturday because nothing sounds yummy too me. I had 2 doughnuts with milk for breakfast, movie theater nachos for lunch and bbq chips with 5 raviolis for dinner(alot of chips) and an orange juice. I feel so quilty for eating such junk...i use to eat so healthy before i was pregnant. I use to eat so much fruit and i cant touch it now.
Your maternity clothes sound so cute. I have to search for plus size so i buy them as i find them and cant wait to start wearing them.I finally cleaned 1 bathroom in my house but mostly still am completely tired.In 1 week i have another dr apt and ill be 11 weeks and thell do another u/s so i wond need to be so worried of another m/c.

Hi to all the September mommies!!

------------------
our first babys EDD 11/27/03 Thanksgiving

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2003, 08:06 AM   #3
Inactive

dingo_102 HB User
I think we are going to have beautiful weather today! It's about time, it's been all cold and rainy all week. By the way I'm in VA and the weather can't seem to make up it's mind! One day it's freezing the next day it's so hot you can't breathe.
Your outfit sounds lovely. I haven't bought anything yet except a pair of black pants that I think are darling but I am not yet showing and I don't really know when to start buying maternity clothes.
I guess since DF is working today I am going to get my housechores done also. I've actually had some energy this week to do stuff and it feels great to get off my butt
I think I am going to go and visit with my mother and my younger sister tonight. I may just decide to stay over with them. We always have fun, we play video games, eat pizza, watch movies. It's like girls night out http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/gabby.gif
Well hope everyone starts off with a great week!

I'm so excited about tomorrow,
Take care,
April
9/19

[This message has been edited by dingo_102 (edited 04-27-2003).]

Old 04-27-2003, 09:50 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

babygrant HB User
Hey ladies,
Today hubby and I are going to do yardwork. Well let me rephrase that, hubby will do yardwork and I just sit and watch. He won't let me do anything unless it just requires sitting. He doesn't want the baby or I to be hurt.

I've had quite the emotional/stressfull weekend. I try not to worry but it's impossible. It's under the post "is baby okay or what?!?!". I'm still extremely mad about it too as to why they would do something THAT stupid. Some people, I swear do NOT think about things before they open their mouths. Oh well, I'm going to keep busy today and then by the time I know it, 9:00 tommorow morning rolls around and the clinic will be open and I'm going in there and telling them I need to know RIGHT NOW!

Anyways, talk to you ladies later, and I'll let you know what they say tommorow! I'm sure it's fine but i'll still let you know!

Angela
EDD 9/21

Old 04-27-2003, 12:42 PM   #5
Veteran

LadyLight HB User
Robyn, thanks for hopping on here to check on me. HI! Nope, I haven't been able to eat ANY meat my entire pg except ham. That's it. All the usual stuff I eat like chicken or pork chops, steak etc...just doesn't even appeal to me. But, now it looks like I can eat a bit of grilled chicken, at least with the mexican fixings LOL!

Funny, seems I'm eating a lot opposite what I ate almost. I'm eating eggs a lot for breakfast, and rarely ate them before. Lots/tons of fruit too. Don't you worry about what you ate yesterday sweetie. Just keep taking your vitamins and doing your best. Your body has reserves (my Dr. told me too). I was like you, nothing and I mean nothing sounded good.

I lived on pb&jelly sandwhiches, water and chicken noodle soup for weeks...and that's only when I got on the meds for m/s from hell. It was bad. I've slowly kept graduating to eating more things and food finally started sounding and tasting better. It'll happen for you too!

Dingo - You AREN'T showing yet, geesh, I have a huge tummy! How funny, we're all different. I started showing right at 4 months, but I did have a bit of a tummy to begin with, weighed more than I usually did. Isn't your big u/s tomorrow? Think I got that right. Please keep us posted okay!!!

Babygrant - you're so funny, he just makes you sit and watch, that's good. You need your rest. I'm so sorry about what they said about your u/s, I read your post. And then to leave you hanging like that in suspense. No manners. Don't you worry sweetie, I'msure everything is just fine and you'll find that out tomorrow. Praying all stays well with you!

In love and light! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

Old 04-27-2003, 02:18 PM   #6

lmeckman HB User
Hey everybody!!
You all seem to be in great spirits today! Its warm and sunny here (83). I live in southern Utah, and our weather is like Las Vegas which is about 2 hours away. My son Evan has started potty training, totally on his own so it was a shock. It made me cry to see him using the toilet....not sure if its the PG or me.
Are most of you PG for the first time? I started showing with this baby at 8 weeks, and into maternity clothes at 9. My sister mailed me all of her maternity clothes so its a great help.
Angela, I think its horrible the way your DR office is handling your situation. I hope that its nothing serious. Please remember we are all sending good thoughts your way. I'll be looking for you post tomorrow.

Take care ladies, Larissa

------------------
edd of baby #2 9/21/03 (my son Evan's Birthday!)

Old 04-27-2003, 03:05 PM   #7
(female)

Amber81499 HB User
Cool

Hey Ladies! It is beautiful and 73 in Illinois! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif I have been feeling really pregnant for the first time. I sleep so much....my DH thinks I am going to get bed sores LadyLight...I am happy for you that you are starting to be able to eat what sounds good. I LOVE dill pickles (you know the big ones that you get at a deli) I ate half of one with a ham sandwich and I spent the next 2 hours on the bathroom floor. I am not sure I will ever eat another dill pickle again! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dizzy.gif friendlyrobyn...I ate lunch today and was completely full and then I went by to visit my mom and she had a box of doughnuts sitting on the counter and I ate one in about 10 seconds.....It was kind of embarrasing.....But it was like the best doughnut I ever had! LOL I also wear plus sizes and I had a hard time finding anything....reasonable but actually Shopko had some really cute plus size maternity stuff. I am not even sure if you have a Shopko in your city. You might look on their website and see what they have on it. babygrant....I think its great that your hubby is so helpful. I get really annoyed with mine when he treats me like I shouldnt be doing anything.....Its like Im pregnant not helpless....I know I shouldnt get upset but it bugs me I am sure everything is ok but I dont blame you I would be beating down the door in the morning. Please let us know what happens and I will be thinking of you all morning. I get to go on the 6th for my next sono....hopefully the little one cooperates. I am dying to know if it is a boy or a girl Talk to you all soon! Amber

Thanks For Listening 1st baby due 9-29-2003

Old 04-27-2003, 08:40 PM   #8
Inactive

dingo_102 HB User
Hey guys. It's 11:30 pm and usually I would be in bed by now but I am just so happy/worried about tomorrow. I really can't wait to see my little one again. I've not started to show so I worry about the baby growing okay and things like that. (I worry myself sick!).
I really wish my DF could go but I'll have the video for him. Anyway guess I am gonna go and try to wind down so I can get some sleep. Have a great day tomorrow and I will let you all know how the big U/S goes

april
9/19

Old 04-28-2003, 09:17 AM   #9
Veteran

LadyLight HB User
Congrats on the u/s and finding out you're having a baby boy! Think BLUE! We're all so excited for you!

Hoping our little one cooperates at my next big u/s in May - we'd love to know what we're having but baby's playing hide-n-seek LOL!

So happy all looked so good with baby

Old 04-28-2003, 12:53 PM   #10
Veteran

LadyLight HB User
Hey, where are all our September mommies today? Hopefully not too busy at work. Sending good growing baby vibes and hope all is well.

I'll check in tomorrow, must run into a meeting now.

Old 04-29-2003, 11:26 AM   #11

Tiff Tiff HB User
I've been feeling little kicks and punches these past two days!! I told my BF and he had his hand on my tummy for a long time, and finally he swore he felt one. it was so cute!!

Old 04-29-2003, 11:29 AM   #12
Inactive

dingo_102 HB User
Tiff Tiff-Not too much longer till your u/s right? You have to let us know how it goes.
Those little kicks and punches are so neat aren't they? My lil boy gets active sometimes and it feels like someone poking me from the inside out.

Take Care,
April
9/19 It's a Boy

Closed Thread