It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2003, 03:21 PM   #1

LynnieChilds HB User
Post someone please tell me...

What docter do you guys go to? A family physician or a gyno?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2003, 03:26 PM   #2
Veteran

angelsen HB User
Hi there,

I go to a gyno. How are you doing? You doing o.k. today? You were having some spotting, right? I pray all is well with you and your little miracle!!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif ((((((hugs))))))

Let us know when you get your due date established and I will add you to our ongoing huge EDD (Estimated due date) list!! Keep in touch and let us know how everything goes, o.k.!!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

------------------
God Bless!!!!
It's a girl!!!!
Noelle Marie due 8/1

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2003, 03:31 PM   #3

LynnieChilds HB User
Thank u for your concern, but Im afraid I may be loosing the baby. This is all new to me and I have no idea what Im doing, but Im trying to find a dr right now. My bf and I have been crying on and off ever since my spotting went from brown to red and then I found a clot. I just tested positive Sun. night but Im worried this baby just wasnt meant to be :-(

Old 04-29-2003, 03:40 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

coppertop HB User
I went to a family practicioner for my first baby, than we moved and I went to an OB for my second baby and this one. Hope everything works out for you.

Closed Thread