It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2003, 08:53 AM   #1
(female)

Jules211 HB User
Red face No AF- Getting Nervous...

If I remember correctly, I was due yesterday. I know it hasn't been long enough to really worry but I am scared nonetheless... I don't have any PMS feelings yet and that is really strange for me. Like I mentioned before, I just got off BCP last month after my last period b/c I hated the way they made me break out and not feel "in the mood" as much, and they were too expensive without health insurance (which I just cancelled). So hopefully I am just off b/c of that. My husband never ejaculated in me since last AF, so he has let me know that if I am pg, it is not his baby and I have been fooling around... Definitely not true... he doesn't want to listen to the fact that precum can result in pregnancy b/c we were infertile for so long before Dylan. Please keep us in your prayers- I don't know if our family could handle this right now! I know, I am probably overreacting- I hope so!

Old 04-29-2003, 09:25 AM   #2

aem00 HB User
Hey girl- I'm so sorry that you have to be stressed about this right now, on top of financial worries! First, I want to say dont freak out just yet. The pill can kinda screw things up for a little while, at least it did on me, and it will take you a little bit to get back to your normal cycle. SO DONT WORRY. As I'm sure you know, stress about not getting AF will make it even more late. If it will help ease your mind, take a test. Thats what I did, and it made me feel better to know, no matter how it would have turned out.

And about your hubby..... all I can think is that money worries make you say things to your spouse that you really dont mean. I'm sure he knows that you havent been cheating on him. Would it help things to have a sincere chat with him and both promise each other that you wont get upset, and show him proof that it is possible to get pregnant from pre-*** (like something from the internet?) I'm not going to go all into this until you find out one way or the other, so make sure you keep us posted. I'll say a prayer for you and keep you in my thoughts. take care..
http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif ashley

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2003, 09:58 AM   #3
(female)

Jules211 HB User
thanks girl! will do

Old 04-29-2003, 04:21 PM   #4
(female)

Jules211 HB User
She has arrived. http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Old 04-29-2003, 04:58 PM   #5

aem00 HB User