It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2003, 07:34 AM   #1

sarah_december HB User
Red face still worried- update

the spotting stopped two days ago, but for the past two nights and this morning i've had some pretty bad cramping and some pain in my lower back, which i know are bad signs.. i'm at work, but all i want to do is curl up in a ball and cry. I called the dr. and i am going in for an u/s tomorrow. It doesn't feel like that's soon enough...
How can i deal with this?

Old 04-30-2003, 07:44 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

HEAVEN-SENT HB User
How far along are you?

I have heard of a lot of women spotting, and all is fine with their pregnancy. I also had mild cramping for the first few weeks, adn everything turned out fine.

Try to relax (I know easier said then done), and I'm sure you will get good news at your appointment tomorrow. Please keep us posted.

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

------------------
EDD 10/3/03

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2003, 08:16 AM   #3
Veteran

chrislove HB User
sARAH, sorry to hear that you are so scared. My wife had this with our son (we are 27weeks pg now) and did not have it with either of her daughters. She spotted light pink, brown (mostly) and some little red from the beginning until 9 weeks along and then it stopped. This is common for some pg's and it's good that you are going to the docs tomorrow. If (God forbid) that you are miscarrying, there is little they can do to stop it. I hope and pray that you are only experiencing the same spotting and cramps that Valerie had. Esp if this is your first pg, there will be cramps as your uterus grows and your body gets used to the fact that you are pg. Please let us know how your ultrasound goes and until then try not to worry as stress will only make you feel worse. Easier said, i know.....we are here for ya sweetie Chris

Old 04-30-2003, 08:28 AM   #4

sarah_december HB User
Red face

thank you! You are all so sweet here. It's comforting to know that others have gone through the same thing and everything's been ok. I can keep hope if i know that. I am about 8 weeks along with my first pregnancy. my husband and i are very happy, but anxious especially w/ all the problems lately. Actually, my husband doesn't seem to be as worried as me, but maybe he just hides it better or is trying to be strong for me.

Old 04-30-2003, 08:30 AM   #5

sarah_december HB User
Red face

thank you! You are all so sweet here. It's comforting to know that others have gone through the same thing and everything's been ok. I can keep hope if i know that. I am about 8 weeks along with my first pregnancy. my husband and i are very happy, but anxious especially w/ all the problems lately. Actually, my husband doesn't seem to be as worried as me, but maybe he just hides it better or is trying to be strong for me.

Old 04-30-2003, 08:31 AM   #6

sarah_december HB User
sorry! didn't mean to post twice. accidently hit back button.

Closed Thread